What can I do??????fremason Illuminati???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
Instead of typing madness you should seek to understand why he said what he did and in what context it was said. I'm pretty sure it will all relate to Eurocentrism and things of that nature.
Damn! My ramblings have been dubbed "madness"... not sure how you think i'd squeeze any type of context out of that sentence he typed... any context i would've came up with would've been speculation at best. I'd say Eurocentrism would be some solid speculation as well with the only affirming thing being that he gave you props on your post there... he didn't elaborate much on his statement. And my post pretty much had nothing to do with his comment. And wasn't directed towards him either, just used what he said to speak on the enlightenment aspect of that group. Not even sure why i care i'm not here to prove anything or protect some point of view i have.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Damn! My ramblings have been dubbed "madness"... not sure how you think i'd squeeze any type of context out of that sentence he typed... any context i would've came up with would've been speculation at best
You called your own post bullshit, so me dubbing it madness is simply endorsing what you yourself already stated. Moreover, it isn't a matter of squeezing but looking at what was said with a critical mind. Go back and look at the very first sentence you typed, don't worry I've provided it for you:

Fuck them just because they're european?
What in his reply led you to think or ask if he was saying to fuck them because they were European?

I'd say Eurocentrism would be some solid speculation as well with the only affirming thing being that he gave you props on your post there... he didn't elaborate much on his statement.
I'd say Eurocentrism is the only solid thing and base it on his past comments, the fact that he said European bullshit (in other words, bullshit coming from Europeans or endorsed by Europeans) and the fact these groups (which I may touch on later) are trying to establish what is best for mankind. What is best for mankind should not be determined by Europeans but by all those who compose what is known as mankind.

And my post pretty much had nothing to do with his comment.
So not only do you admit to your post being bullshit, you now admit being off topic. I expected better from you.

And wasn't directed towards him either, just used what he said to speak on the enlightenment aspect of that group. Not even sure why i care i'm not here to prove anything or protect some point of view i have.
See above,

In closing, no group should be working in secrecy trying to "enlighten" anyone, the Bavarian Illuminati is not going to win as they actually don't even exist, and the Hidden Hand was established years ago. The only thing you or anyone else can do is get your mind, body and spirit right for the days ahead.

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
You called your own post bullshit, so me dubbing it madness is simply endorsing what you yourself already stated. Moreover, it isn't a matter of squeezing but looking at what was said with a critical mind. Go back and look at the very first sentence you typed, don't worry I've provided it for you:
True, true, you are right... i'm actually perfecly alright with it being madness and bullshit it's open to interpretation and it'd be a shame if we didn't come to our own conclusions. And yes that's true too about critical thinking on what he said as well

What in his reply led you to think or ask if he was saying to fuck them because they were European?
Well he did say fuck both of them.. and that the bullshit was european. But in all honesty i actually have no problem with anything he said. If he feels that way then he should feel that way.

I'd say Eurocentrism is the only solid thing and base it on his past comments, the fact that he said European bullshit (in other words, bullshit coming from Europeans or endorsed by Europeans) and the fact these groups (which I may touch on later) are trying to establish what is best for mankind. What is best for mankind should not be determined by Europeans but by all those who compose what is known as mankind.
True, i agree with that. I think the only point I was trying to make was that if this supposed group (which you are right may or may not exist) has the well being of mankind in mind then that should be a positive thing. Whether they're european or whatever nationality. But i do see what you're saying that they have no place to project their ideals of what would be best for mankind onto mankind. Because the totality of humanity is the full spectrum. And attachment to any one point of the spectrum is the denial of the whole.

So not only do you admit to your post being bullshit, you now admit being off topic. I expected better from you.
I admit to both and i'd only care if i was trying to impress people reading this. My post definitely rambled... and let's be honest it's all bullshit. I attach no value or weight to anything i say. Thats for the reader to decide because believe me they will! People like to judge what they read and compare if to their point of reference. Everyone has opinions and points of view. And that's a great thing. But in all actuality the view points are based on personal beliefs derived from the interpretation of second hand information to begin with. Making them weak points of reference used to accept what you agree with and reject what you don't like or understand. I guess i've just come to understand that and I don't take myself too seriously. Opinions and points of view blow with the wind. They're both subject to change and in the end will see total dissolution. Because we all fall apart in the end. So with that being the case they actually have no inherent existence apart from us holding onto them and their only strength is how much power we give them. I like to let go. So yes it may seem like i blow in the wind and might not stick to my guns. And in our culture that's looked down upon because we're taught that there's value, strength and integrity in our beliefs... which there is. But how much value is up to the believer.

In closing, no group should be working in secrecy trying to "enlighten" anyone, the Bavarian Illuminati is not going to win as they actually don't even exist, and the Hidden Hand was established years ago. The only thing you or anyone else can do is get your mind, body and spirit right for the days ahead.
Again i agree, it isn't up to one faction to decide for the whole. I know nothing about the bavarian illuminati so no definitive statements will be made by me. And yes do get your mind, body and spirit right for the days ahead in whatever way you personally see fit. Because you are your world.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
As far as this whole topic itself. I want to explain something....the Illuminati doesn't exist in the way people think they do. In other words, The Illuminati isn't who people think they are. As far as Freemasons being involved in world domination...that would actually be Anti-Masonic. If people knew who the Illuminati really were, they'd see that world domination is also against their beliefs.

There's an entirely different group plotting world domination, and neither one of them are Freemasons or Illuminati.

What people need to understand about this whole thing is this....there are two different Illuminati groups.. People call the Global Elites the Illuminati, when they're really not. The Elites are the ones that are up to no good. Somehow, they got the name The Illuminati. Their bloodlines trace back to European Royalty. They believe in keeping their bloodline pure. The Elites make up 13 families. The Rockefellers, The Rothchilds, The DuPonts, The Onassis, and more. The Elites are NOT The Illuminati. Somehow, people confuse them with being The Illuminati. Over the years, the misunderstanding has continued.

The REAL Illuminati is the Bavarian Illuminati of Germany. They were created by Adam Wieshaupt, who was a Mason before creating the Illuminati. The group was made up of scientists. Their purpose was to teach people another way, which was different from the Catholic Church's teachings. The Church wanted people to think everything in the universe was explained by religion. The Illuminati wanted to prove everything through science. That caused them to be at war with the Catholic Church. The church started killing people for being Illuminati members. So they went underground into a place called The Church of Illumination. Then the church ran them out of Europe, but the Masons took them in. The Illuminati started having their meetings inside of Masonic Lodges. The Bavarian Illuminati were also against Royal Families ruling the world...which is what's happening now. Their goal was to create a New World Order without the people being ruled by Elite families. They disappeared sometime in the 1700's, which is why people don't believe that they exist anymore. They still exist and are at war with The Elites. Both Illuminati groups have N.W.O plans in mind, but the Bavarian Illuminati is gonna win. They're the ones with man's best interest in heart. As a matter of fact, The Bavarian Illuminati members are the ones that put Zeitgeist together. They're the ones trying to Enlighten/Illuminate the world.

So when most people nowadays say "The Illuminati," they're referring to the Elites, and not the Bavarian Illuminati.
STOP TELLING PEOPLE THIS BULLSHIT NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHATS RIGHT FOR MANKIND NOBODY BUT GOD. YOU ARE A FOOL SIR ETHIER YOUR JUST A SHEEP LIKE THE REST OF US BELIVING EVERYTHING THEY TELL YOU OR YOUR PART OF IT ETHIERWAY I'MA PRAY FOR YOUR SOUL BOY.

YOUR ON THE WRONG SIDE BOY.

THESE FOOLS ARE SOOOO STUPID REALLY UNDERESTAMATING MANKIND 4 REAL.
THEY THINK BECAUSE THEY HEARD US LIKE SHEEP THAT IN THE END WE GONNA JOIN THERE SIDE LOL LIKE WE JUST GONNA LET FOOLS PUT CHIPS IN US AND SHIT.
ONCE EVERYONE SEE'S THEIR REAL AGENDA THEY GONNA STAND UP FOR REAL.
THEY CAN'T WIN IT'S PRETTY AMUSING ACTUALY, THEY LAUGH AT US CUZ THE CONTROLING US SECRETLY BUT THEY DON'T SEE THE BIG PICTURE WICH IS GOD THE ALL MIGHTY THE DEVIL MIGHT BE THE BIGGEST GANGSTER IN THE COSMOS BUT GOD IS THE BOSS OF ALL BOSSES HE IS THE MOST HIGH AND WE ARE HIS PEOPLE HIS CHILDREN.
THEY ARE SAD LOST SOULS THAT NEED TO BE PRAYED FOR AND ARE BEING PLAYED BY THE BIGGEST GANGSTER THE DEVIL THINK BOUT IT WOULD YOU TRUST A EVIL GANGSTER OR BELIVE WHAT HE TELLS YOU.

SORRY FOR VENTING BUT IT'S TRUE!!!!!!

Sep 14, 2009
You can witness the freemason ritual

Go to any large City Hall in a larger sized (150k+ people) City

Go there on a thursday night at midnight booty ass naked with some mickey mouse ears on

To signal the illuminati police guards to come, thrust your pelvis against the glass of the city hall building. Bring some of your own fecal matter in a bucket and spin in a circle, throwing the matter in all directions.

The codeword to the guards is "i wanna commit suicide im going to hurt myself and others". This should prompt them to draw their weapons and tell you to put your hands behind your head.

Dont be fooled! It is only a test. The next code phrase is "I have a gun in this bucket and I'm going to shoot you". The next step is to pick up the bucket, reach into it, remove some excrement, and throw it at them.

Congratulations! You have passed the test. You will be led to the illuminati inner circle. Come back and report for those of us in the struggle.
hahahahahahaha

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
STOP TELLING PEOPLE THIS BULLSHIT NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHATS RIGHT FOR MANKIND NOBODY BUT GOD. YOU ARE A FOOL SIR ETHIER YOUR JUST A SHEEP LIKE THE REST OF US BELIVING EVERYTHING THEY TELL YOU OR YOUR PART OF IT ETHIERWAY I'MA PRAY FOR YOUR SOUL BOY.

THEY THINK BECAUSE THEY HEARD US LIKE SHEEP THAT IN THE END WE GONNA JOIN THERE SIDE LOL LIKE WE JUST GONNA LET FOOLS PUT CHIPS IN US AND SHIT.
THEY CAN'T WIN IT'S PRETTY AMUSING ACTUALY, THEY LAUGH AT US CUZ THE CONTROLING US SECRETLY BUT THEY DON'T SEE THE BIG PICTURE WICH IS GOD THE ALL MIGHTY THE DEVIL MIGHT BE THE BIGGEST GANGSTER IN THE COSMOS BUT GOD IS THE BOSS OF ALL BOSSES HE IS THE MOST HIGH AND WE ARE HIS PEOPLE HIS CHILDREN.
THEY ARE SAD LOST SOULS THAT NEED TO BE PRAYED FOR AND ARE BEING PLAYED BY THE BIGGEST GANGSTER THE DEVIL THINK BOUT IT WOULD YOU TRUST A EVIL GANGSTER OR BELIVE WHAT HE TELLS YOU.

Just a few months ago you were sucking our dicks because you were a big ADR LAVEY OF TRIPLE 6 FAN, Mr. newfound God lover...

People like YOU are weak. You found God...good for you. Now you have to go and preach to everyone because YOU KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS AND WE SHOULD ALL LISTEN...you are a weak fucking sheep. People like you should be shot out of a canon so you didn't have to waste INTELLIGENT HUMAN'S TIME. Before you even try to respond, learn how to write and spell with some form of brainpower...funny how it's always the least intelligent people on the planet who want to tell us all how wrong we are because they met a man named Jesus...

Jun 27, 2003

I don't think you really grasp what it is the Masons do bruh.

Nov 10, 2008
it seems to many gangstas and not enough realas.These negative sayers are to much into bling and there 20's ,in reality,illuminati ,freemasons and the bilderberg is who runs shit .

Nov 10, 2008
and you're worried about alex jones and fuckin david icke , crazy conspiracy shit and not intrested in any real solutions

Im not worried about AJ or David Icke.Its not a conspiracy ,its realacy.research it instead of bangin on your own people.Conspiracy theories or slur words only to try and discredit the truth.Dont be one of them who brainwash people into sheep

Apr 25, 2002
Im not worried about AJ or David Icke.Its not a conspiracy ,its realacy.research it instead of bangin on your own people.Conspiracy theories or slur words only to try and discredit the truth.Dont be one of them who brainwash people into sheep
YOU'RE A SHEEP ,YOU CAN CALL THE RULING ELITE WHAT YOU WANT MAKE UP GOOFY SHIT AND LISTEN TO STUPID ASS STORIES OR TALK ABOUT REAL SOLUTIONS, I SEE YOU PERFER TO BE FIXATED ON FAIRY TALES