What can I do??????fremason Illuminati???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2005
the only way through darkness is illumination.
stop living in fear and educate yourself.
seek knowledge of self. this should always be the first step.
learn to separate fact from speculation, theory and nonsense.

just because you are starting to learn about things that are not common knowledge does not mean you have the whole story right. its easy to write off things we don't completely understand as "evil". fear and hate are rooted in ignorance.

the only thing to fear is fear itself.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
All the symbolism is there to fuck with you, because you know what it means and because they can. It's designed to break your spirit don't let it affect you, those symbols won't do shit, chemtrails and HAARP on the other hand....

May 27, 2009
Here's what you need to do. It's called The Serenity Prayer. If you don't believe in a god, just replace the word "god" with the word "me". Then say this over and over:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

If there really is a giant conspiracy running the world, have the wisdom to know that you can't change it, so protect yourself and live an enjoyable life. As SFC I-Side said, you're just going to drive yourself crazy thinking about that. And if it is true, and you get too loud about it, they're just going to kill your ass so keep quiet about that shit.

Also I heard the Illuminati and masons HATE extra punctuation, it makes it hard for them to concentrate and foils their plans. You're on the right path!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!eleven!!!!!

Oct 10, 2009
Ive read alot of shit about them too and this new world order shit, & I also know the corporate logos ur talkin about to , alot of it seems true if you research (LIKE CHANGE) but like they said ant shit u can do to stop it so fuck it live life, & let em do what ever if shit gets bad keep hella ammo.. 1

Jun 27, 2003
No! Not correct. Three members have to "invite" you and you must have a clean record (never done something bad etc.).
Actually, you can join without being invited. You have to have someone vouch for you, but that can happen after they get to know you once you approach them.

And with the whole God thing, you are supposed to believe in a supreme being for the most part. I think there's a couple of "off brands" that let atheists in.

Nov 10, 2008
I gotm y Tin foiled hat strapped on tight-and i hope you dont like it ! Freemassons,bilderbirg,and the illuminati are the real pawn movers in this world,They control all.A hand full of sh!theads corral al the sheeple

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
at least you're questioning, the majority don't even get that far... inquiry is the first step. Hopefully you'll come to a place where you can learn to look at life like a game... don't be a slave to the game and you're already ahead of those trying to control everything. Theres nothing wrong with being concerned about these things you're worried about. But try to step outside the vicious circle of oppressed and oppressors. They might be able to control your life situation in some way but they can't control your life. Go the way of intelligent detachment like j. krishnamurti said. And you'll find peace.