What can I do??????fremason Illuminati???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
Yeah I'm learning, I went down to the masonic lodge over here in oakland on broadway by kaizer just out of curiousty.
They was kinda rude at first tell I told them I was intrested in joining he look at me kinda funny and told me I need a member to vouch for me or someshit like that then that was it.
I sholuda waited till he came out and threw his ass in the trunk huh lol.

Naw but for real I kinda see what yall mean I have to focus on my self try to do good make allot of money play there game then I might be able to do something (kinda like 2pac tryed too or is doing). I gotta be quit and calculating instead of loud and angry.
Damn I thought this thread was gonna have hella bullshit but some of you answered me on some real shit. I thank you.

some of you other mutha fuckas are funny thou I ain't gonna lie.
I cant get mad at yall for not understanding me I got love for all yall.

God Bless!!!!

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
yea not major players at all... and psyc you're talkin illuminati i'm not sure if you grasp the severity of that shit. Good to have goals to have money and better yourself but those you want to do something about control your experience financially, politically, your entertainment... probably even religiously. What you are receiving and being fed is what they want you to have. Luckily there is a little freedom of information being exchanged via the internet but they're trying to put a cap on that too with this whole net neutrality bullshit. The major players are beyond what you can conceptualize. The Fed. International banking cartels. The shots are being called by those with the money and power. And thats good you take interest but i don't know what difference you'll be able to make... not to dishearten you. You're talkin some next next level shit man.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
The way I see it is any little I can do will help, better then doing nothing.

All that shit don't scare or disheartin me I know what I'm up against.

And I don't have a religon I'm just spiritual I KNOW there is something up there for positive don't know what it is but I know it's up there it saved my life many times could be a ugly ass giant ant I don't know but I do know it's there and I'll die for it shit it's the least I can do.

thanks for the responces

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
Maybe It's time we all took it to the next level think if we all stood up we would crush them for real thats what they scared off thats why the made this super structure we life IN, what your talkin bout. The only reason we don't is people are scarred to die there scarred.

FUCK THAT NOT ME!!!

Sep 17, 2007
just become a freemason and join a lodge, destroy it from the inside. thats the only way. They'll have you start off by handing out cookies and punch to old farts wearing skirts. But im sure you'll move up in degrees quick.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Actually, you can join without being invited. You have to have someone vouch for you, but that can happen after they get to know you once you approach them.

And with the whole God thing, you are supposed to believe in a supreme being for the most part. I think there's a couple of "off brands" that let atheists in.
Guess it's different from country to country. And discussions about politics and/or religion are not allowed, but they follow Jesus' preachings. Help the poor, treat everybody good and the same, etc....They actually do alot for charity.

May 15, 2002
Actually, you can join without being invited. You have to have someone vouch for you, but that can happen after they get to know you once you approach them.

And with the whole God thing, you are supposed to believe in a supreme being for the most part. I think there's a couple of "off brands" that let atheists in.
You're right. I'm a Mason myself.
In order to get in, you have to know a Mason for at least a year. If you don't, then you can hang around the lodge(s) you want to join. After you've come around long enough, then you can petition them to join. In most places, you have to be 21. It's 18 in some places. You also have to have belief in a supreme being. Doesn't matter what it is, just a higher power.

As far as invitation...that's actually against the Masonic code. We're not allowed to solicit memberships a.k.a ask people to join. If a person wants to be one, they have to ask one.

May 15, 2002
As far as this whole topic itself. I want to explain something....the Illuminati doesn't exist in the way people think they do. In other words, The Illuminati isn't who people think they are. As far as Freemasons being involved in world domination...that would actually be Anti-Masonic. If people knew who the Illuminati really were, they'd see that world domination is also against their beliefs.

There's an entirely different group plotting world domination, and neither one of them are Freemasons or Illuminati.

What people need to understand about this whole thing is this....there are two different Illuminati groups.. People call the Global Elites the Illuminati, when they're really not. The Elites are the ones that are up to no good. Somehow, they got the name The Illuminati. Their bloodlines trace back to European Royalty. They believe in keeping their bloodline pure. The Elites make up 13 families. The Rockefellers, The Rothchilds, The DuPonts, The Onassis, and more. The Elites are NOT The Illuminati. Somehow, people confuse them with being The Illuminati. Over the years, the misunderstanding has continued.

The REAL Illuminati is the Bavarian Illuminati of Germany. They were created by Adam Wieshaupt, who was a Mason before creating the Illuminati. The group was made up of scientists. Their purpose was to teach people another way, which was different from the Catholic Church's teachings. The Church wanted people to think everything in the universe was explained by religion. The Illuminati wanted to prove everything through science. That caused them to be at war with the Catholic Church. The church started killing people for being Illuminati members. So they went underground into a place called The Church of Illumination. Then the church ran them out of Europe, but the Masons took them in. The Illuminati started having their meetings inside of Masonic Lodges. The Bavarian Illuminati were also against Royal Families ruling the world...which is what's happening now. Their goal was to create a New World Order without the people being ruled by Elite families. They disappeared sometime in the 1700's, which is why people don't believe that they exist anymore. They still exist and are at war with The Elites. Both Illuminati groups have N.W.O plans in mind, but the Bavarian Illuminati is gonna win. They're the ones with man's best interest in heart. As a matter of fact, The Bavarian Illuminati members are the ones that put Zeitgeist together. They're the ones trying to Enlighten/Illuminate the world.

So when most people nowadays say "The Illuminati," they're referring to the Elites, and not the Bavarian Illuminati.

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
Fuck both of them, I don't want any european bullshit deciding what's best for mankind.
Fuck them just because they're european? And what you're american? Which you are... but you're also just a being of some sort living on this same planet that the "europeans" are living on. The label "american" or "european" is just coincidental to how events have molded your reality. At base you're no different than them. You were born, will age, and die just like them. The same force that beats their heart beats your heart. Were all humans just trying to live our lives and be happy.

The goal that the (positive) group cutthroat was talking about... (being it enlightening/illuminating humanity) transcends the manmade borders and institutions that govern our world. European, American, Australian, African etc... it's all mankind. And someones gotta standup, so if they're on a different continent that you i think that just happens to be the case. Buying into the separation and duality of "us and them" is supporting and reenforcing the devious agenda... keeping you down.

They're standing up because these institutions, monetary systems, borders, conflicts, wars etc... create stress and fear inside you. They make you say "fuck them" because all that shit makes you feel fragmented and separated from others. The fear being an emotion which is a frequency and vibration in your bodys magnetic and morphogenetic fields. A low vibration that subtly cripples your cellular structure, DNA and makes you mentally feel like shit in general.

I've heard things about freemasons and their true aim and goal being enlightenment along the same lines as liberation in the teachings of buddhism/hinduism/advaita etc... they aim to destroy the ego you hold onto that creates the separation and fragmentation sparking conflict, war etc...

it can bring unity to humanity. And that mode of thinking slowly is... the consciousness is evolving on its own anyways.. and nothing can stop it. More and more people are starting to discover and learn about the world they live in and more and more people aren't blindly buying into whats being shown and fed to them. The awareness of mankind is growing to encompass all. And the shitty greed driven plans of those trying to oppress and suppress for their own gain will fail.

But don't listen to me... i'm not trying to change your mind, its perfectly ok to say fuck them. Because the opposing points of view create each other. And one couldn't exist without the other. So it's all good. And all bullshit anyways, including all this shit i just said.