What Artist Have Master P Bitten?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
mouth_my_nuts said:
I wouldn't say SILK is trash, c-murder and p are def lacking some lyrical skills tho. You didn't like silks first few albums EVIL GENIUS? I still bump THE SHOCKER erry now n then. Silk was the only rapper on NL that could flow to a beat, all the rest had choppy lyrics that never rode the beat like rappers with talent can do.

P is the most noturious ceo for biting off other peoples styles and flavors, he did revive snoops career tho.
Please tell me that was sarcasm.

Nov 13, 2004
LOL!!! Silkk is the king of choppy ass stuttering mumble garbled ad libs being fucked up. I enjoyedP's charisma and energy...kinda like 3-6 or Pastor Troy..You dont listen to them for lyrics or flows but for entertainment.

Aug 14, 2003
mafiaqueen said:
LOL!!! Silkk is the king of choppy ass stuttering mumble garbled ad libs being fucked up. I enjoyedP's charisma and energy...kinda like 3-6 or Pastor Troy..You dont listen to them for lyrics or flows but for entertainment.
EXACTLY. HE HAD THE LEAST TALENT ON THE LABEL, BEATS BY THE POUND MADE IT SOUND TIGHT.

Dec 17, 2005
mouth_my_nuts said:
Different strokes for different folks, i liked silkks albums, "the shocker" & "charge it 2 da game"....the shocker is a classic.
Nah, I know people who like Silkk and I respect that, but of all the things to give him props for you chose his flow? Silkk had one of the weakest flows on the label.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I liked sillks flow better then any1 else on NL. Start with MP, MP shouldn't even be rapping, his elementary rhymes and delivery is garbage IMO. C-murder....raps about real shit, but 95% of the time he was just talking really slow and not even rhyming. Fiend....fiend was probably one of the better ones even though he sounded like he just smoked a carton of cigs. IMO silkk could ride a beat better then any1 else on NL, which doesn't say alot since theres no talent on NL. Even tho Silkk was inconsistent and at times you couldn't even hear him that well, the rest of NL is so sorry he shines on all of em to me.

Jan 27, 2006
Silkk used to sometimes rap like mystikal.. His lyrics in terms of being clever are definitly well worded. He manages to put across whatever hes trying to rap about into a unique way that creates new ideas I had never thought of before.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
^^yea i agree with that, now that I think back, i should correct what i said. Silkk, IMO, was the best rapper on NL. His flows were choppy alot but he could ride a beat better then anyone on NL, anybody remember that fiend track with snoop called "whos got that fire"...off fiends cd "theres 1 in every family"...that shit was the cut

May 30, 2006
Silkk had a serious stuttering problem. That dude is trash. I don't care what nobody say. C-Murder is/was hella wack. Life Or Death was no where near a classic. his lyrics are elementry & his flow is shitty.

Mar 19, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
I think one thing a lot of people didn't catch was a skit from his 99 Ways To Die album. In the skit his son is asking him question after question about "the game". That was a straight rip off from the skit called Questions on E-40's Federal album.

thats a dope album though... :cool:

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
The Evil Genius said:
Silkk had a serious stuttering problem. That dude is trash. I don't care what nobody say. C-Murder is/was hella wack. Life Or Death was no where near a classic. his lyrics are elementry & his flow is shitty.
I'm pretty sure u know everybody don't think the same - on the real u should go and listen 2 some of Fiends's older shit-Somebody need they ass kicked(him and Mia X rappin 2 gun shots) I only fuck wit a few(pure game) Itz Mr. Whoomp whoomp ( Capital F.I.) If thatz garbage homie- yo taste and yo opinion should B catergorized as Sg- Straight Garbage . U can hate a lil bit but u don't have go all out. Feind Is Sick