What Artist Have Master P Bitten?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Just curious. Cuz it seems like every month I hear of some old Master P shit that he bit from an artist that I didn't even know he bit. Give me a run down of all the people he bit off of & what did he try 2 actually mimic.

May 31, 2006
mainly Tupac.. all the thug references and shit. if you look at alot of his titles of his songs, they're Tupac's songs with words twisted around or added. check that shit out

Aug 7, 2002
somebody told 2pac to tell afienie shakur to talk to master p and telling him to make the most soul beats with good sounds so the dirty south willl create more music productions creatively to keep the future

May 30, 2006
I think one thing a lot of people didn't catch was a skit from his 99 Ways To Die album. In the skit his son is asking him question after question about "the game". That was a straight rip off from the skit called Questions on E-40's Federal album.

Aug 14, 2003
The Evil Genius said:
I think one thing a lot of people didn't catch was a skit from his 99 Ways To Die album. In the skit his son is asking him question after question about "the game". That was a straight rip off from the skit called Questions on E-40's Federal album.
I FORGOT ABOUT THAT.

May 13, 2005
HE BIT ALOT PPL BUT YALL CANT FORGET HE DID ALOT SHIT THAT ALOT FOLKS WERENT DOING AT THE TIME TOO THE MUTHAFUCKA WAS GOIN GOLD WITH NO RADIO AND NO MTV/BET HE TOOK THE INDEPENDANT GAME TO A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL WIT IT

May 30, 2006
Homie every artist has either "bitten or borrowed" but P took the shit to an entirly different level. He was biting niggaz & acting like he made the shit up his damn self. That Ice Cream Man shit helped blow him up but he clearly bit that from Dru Down & The Luniz. There was no way around that shit. I mean he went rediculous. His shit was just plain blantant. The Captain Kirk song was just a bite off of Captain Save A Hoe. And the list goes on. Come on dude, P was notorious for this shit.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Listen 2 BOUT IT BOUT IT -wHICH IS HARD AS FUCK 4 THE RCORD BUT-AINT THAT SCARFACE'S FLOW FROM A MAN CRY- AND FLOWING LIKE C-BO ON THE FIRST wEST COAST BAD BOYZ. BLOOD IS A BITER AND UNORIGINAL AS FUCK, BUT HE IS A MUTHAFUCKIN HUSTLA