What Artist Have Master P Bitten?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
P just over exposed himself & his label. Put that together with medicore lyrics, massive biting, not being able 2 spot talent(92% of the NL roster sucked ass esp the main headliners ie P, C & Silkk) & him not putting up the cash 2 keep Beats By The Pound then his music career was finished a long ass time ago.

May 2, 2002
yuk smashed on him on wax so many times tho.. almost too much but I cant complain cuz yuk came proper on every diss towards P.

"I bet C-Murder locked up thinkin bout killin you"

Mar 18, 2006
Not like we need to add more people to the list of folks he's "bitten", but his flow on Ice Cream Man was hella similar to C-Bo.....I know he got his career started out there, but it was mass marketed, but U cant hate

Jan 18, 2006
P HAD A LOT OF TALENT ITS THEM BEATS AFTER 97 THAT WERE TRASH, THAT SKULL DUGGERY OR WHATEVER HIS NAME WAS ALBUM WAS FUCKEN DOPE AND SO WAS MACS FIRST ALBUM.

May 30, 2006
midsouthmusicc said:
92% od da old nl roster didnt suck mane
P actually had alotta talent on his team but he didnt fuck wit em right
He had all sorts of talent who didnt bite shyt like Mac, Fiend, Mystikal, Mia-X, etc.

Fiend-trash
Silkk-trash
C-Murder-trash
Prime Suspects-trash
Lil Souljas-trash
Gambino Family-Trash
MasterP-before Only God Can Judge Me CD was mediocre & was str8 trash after the Last Don
Mercedes-trash
Steady Mobbn-trash
Mr. Marcelo-trash
Lil Italy-trash
There are more but I can't remember
The ones who wernt trash on NL was average @ best & the only artist that could be even considered lyracist was Soulja Slim, Mia X, Snoop & Mac. I never like Mystikal but he did bring something different.

Nov 13, 2004
How many people bit his marketing tactics and business moves? How many people started puttin album covers on the inside of album covers? How many bit his Pen and Pixel covers? How many other rappers have done interviews and all u heard was "we tryna do it like P"? Heres the kicker tho....how many people have matched his success?........Go ahead I'll wait........Not Jay Z,Puffy, Lil J, not 50 either. Nobody. 75million sold,own the masters,own the company,own the catalog. 400million at his peek. True he bit folks, but he got bit too. Give a lil take a lil. Free enterprise.

Jun 10, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
Fiend-trash
Silkk-trash
C-Murder-trash
Prime Suspects-trash
Lil Souljas-trash
Gambino Family-Trash
MasterP-before Only God Can Judge Me CD was mediocre & was str8 trash after the Last Don
Mercedes-trash
Steady Mobbn-trash
Mr. Marcelo-trash
Lil Italy-trash
The ones who wernt trash on NL was average @ best & the only artist that could be even considered lyracist was Soulja Slim, Mia X, Snoop & Mac. I never like Mystikal but he did bring something different.
Yea alotta dat was garbage but i thought Fiend went hard same wit prime suspects

Aug 14, 2003
midsouthmusicc said:
92% od da old nl roster didnt suck mane
P actually had alotta talent on his team but he didnt fuck wit em right
He had all sorts of talent who didnt bite shyt like Mac, Fiend, Mystikal, Mia-X, etc.
I FEEL YOU, THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO WERE HOLDIN IT DOWN, PLUS SOULJA SLIM WHEN HE WASN'T LOCKED.

May 30, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
How many people bit his marketing tactics and business moves? How many people started puttin album covers on the inside of album covers? How many bit his Pen and Pixel covers? How many other rappers have done interviews and all u heard was "we tryna do it like P"? Heres the kicker tho....how many people have matched his success?........Go ahead I'll wait........Not Jay Z,Puffy, Lil J, not 50 either. Nobody. 75million sold,own the masters,own the company,own the catalog. 400million at his peek. True he bit folks, but he got bit too. Give a lil take a lil. Free enterprise.
Your comment would go good if we were talking business strategys on Wallstreet BUT we're NOT. I'm talking mic skills. I'm talking about creativity in the booth. Originality in song writing. Everytime some one speaks on P's mic skills & him biting there's always one or two hecklers that wanna cover 4 him by talking about how much money he has, his business tactics etc. No ones discrediting none of that. I'm talking about strictly music. Vanilla Ice & Hammer made a lot of money @ one time but when people talk about them they don't talk about how much money they made or how many endorsements they got they talk about how shitty they were on the mic cuz @ the end of the day the music should be all the matters to the fans. Niggaz always talk about the artist business ventures like they're going into business with them. LOL. Stick to the music.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
The Evil Genius said:
Fiend-trash
Silkk-trash
C-Murder-trash
Prime Suspects-trash
Lil Souljas-trash
Gambino Family-Trash
Mercedes-trash
Steady Mobbn-trash
Mr. Marcelo-trash
Lil Italy-trash

Fiend is sick my nig and he probably ghost writes 4 your favorite mc's in the game- 4 they time Steady mobbin had that Pac flo down like a muthafucka

May 30, 2006
I seriously SERIOUSLY doubt that Fiend ghost writes for ANY of my fav artist.
To name a few

Eldorado Red
Mitchy Slick
T-Nutty
Domination
Roccett
Tech N9ne
E-40

That's just naming a few. Fiend doesn't come close 2 fuckin wit none of those cats when it comes 2 song writing. I doubt they need Fiends help with a concept, verse or hook..

May 9, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
Fiend-trash
Silkk-trash
C-Murder-trash
Prime Suspects-trash
Lil Souljas-trash
Gambino Family-Trash
Mercedes-trash
Steady Mobbn-trash
Mr. Marcelo-trash
Lil Italy-trash
What about Big Ed? Mr.Serv-On? They had coo lil albums on NL.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I wouldn't say SILK is trash, c-murder and p are def lacking some lyrical skills tho. You didn't like silks first few albums EVIL GENIUS? I still bump THE SHOCKER erry now n then. Silk was the only rapper on NL that could flow to a beat, all the rest had choppy lyrics that never rode the beat like rappers with talent can do.

P is the most noturious ceo for biting off other peoples styles and flavors, he did revive snoops career tho.

Sep 17, 2006
LOL Silkk had the most choppy, undecided flow ever. He sounded like he was tryna be Mystikal & MP at the same time. I liked a few of his albums ( mainly production wise ), but Ive always recognized dude as a weak rapper.

C-Murder on the other hand wasn't great lyrically, but most defintley deeper, and better at flowing than Master P & Silkk put together.

Liked alot of Mystikals shit on NL, Fiends 1st 2 albums, Soulja Slim, Snoop, Mac, Mia, the rest wasn't garbage, but it was way too overexposed.

He had guys in Prime Suspects, Gambino Fam, Ghetto Commision that could actually flow and spit. The problem was, they were never identifiable, it was hard to tell who was who in each group, so people are a little less familiar with them.

Steady Mobb'n was cool, but what a joke Bavgate has become.

Feb 8, 2003
mouth_my_nuts said:
, c-murder and p are def lacking some lyrical skills tho. You didn't like silks first few albums EVIL GENIUS? I still bump THE SHOCKER erry now n then. Silk was the only rapper on NL that could flow to a beat, all the rest had choppy lyrics that never rode the beat like rappers with talent can do.

P is the most noturious ceo for biting off other peoples styles and flavors, he did revive snoops career tho.
C-Murder is tight as fuck and one of the realest his "TRAPPED IN CRIME" & "LIFE OR DEATH" albums are straight classics. He spits the real shit no gimmicks or nothing just pure truth.

And like mentioned above Soulja Slim , Mac was the shit & BIG ED(r.i.p) was a beast too bad he was the most under rated on teh Tank, Mr. Serv On had a classic album that "LIFE INSURANCE" after that he fell off when he switched his style trying to rap fast. And Fiend was okay on his first two albums "THERES ONE IN EVERY FAMILY" & "STREET LIFE" then after he took that break when he signed to Ruff Ryders he lost it bc his latest album taht dropped last year was weak.