WELL WHO PUT SAC ON THE MAP BROTHA LYNCH OR C-BO??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2003
All of em

X-Raided, Brotha Lynch, and C-Bo all put sac on the map. You got one man, who has his first album, with a picture of the supposed murder weapon, of some real shit in his hand, with hella contraversy, then you got another talkin, about baby brainz, and blood and shit, walkin to his own funeral, then you got the Super Ultra Hardcore Fuckin Gangsta Cowboy, who some even compare to Pac. So there you have it, to put any one in front of the other wouldn't make much sense, because they all Put Sac on the Map. Well at least that's the way I view it.

Nov 14, 2002
THE FIRST NIGGA TO BE HEARD OUT HERE WAS LYNCH(24 DEEP).THAT WAS 10 OR ALMOST 10 YEARS AGO AND I STILL KNOCK THAT SHIT TODAY!!!

SO I GOTTA ROLL WIT LYNCH ON THAT ONE!!!!

BUT THEN C-BO CAME THAT RAW STREET DICKIE WARIN GANGSTA SHIT AND REALLY PUT IT ON THE MAP 2X HARDER!!!!

X WAS SICK,BUT 24 DEEP AND GAS CHAMBER WAS THE SHIIIIIT!!!

Yeah they are all 3 sicc and all three contributed in a major way...its just too bad that Justin has only known about them for 4 years. But for real Justin, Im not mad at your smart ass mouth. I know your just excited because Lynch and Bo are new artists to you. Your from Kansas...you hadnt even heard of Lynch till 98 or 99...LMAO

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
i think everyone is jus answering based on their opinion of the 'map'. who put sac on to the rest of the bay is one question. who put sac on to cali is another question. who put sac on to the rest of the u.s. is another question. and who put sac on to people outside the u.s. is another question. i think there are different answers to each of those... for me, it was bo. maybe in kansas it was lynch... i think to everybody its gonna be their favorite though... the question should've probably been more specific IMO

Apr 25, 2002
Wasnt Lynch on the Jenny Jones show? That shit brought national attention to Lynch and Sac right there. Then later Bo and his whole situation with getting locked up over his lyrics. I remember seeing that shit on MTV. I have to say its between those two artists, and the only way we could see who put Sac on the map is to see where those two are known on the east coast. The west and south already be knowin bout Lynch and Bo.

I think it would also have to do with who has the most album sales, and that would be C-Bo. Lynch doesnt have as many albums out as Bo. It would only be natural to assume that C-Bo has been exposed more to the masses than Lynch, therefore bringing Sac to be associated with his name. Dont forget Bo was on Pac's All Eyes On Me.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ i thought it was that one bitches show..LEEZA..or some shit like that..i always wanted to see the footage...supposed to be some kids killed themselves(or someone else) while listening to LOCC 2 DA BRAIN...im pretty sure they play the clips on best of black market...."and drop a sack of indo in my pipe..what is indo? marijuana?"

if anyone got the footage..let me know!

Jan 5, 2003
he was on lezza that's where the whole baby eating thing got blown up. Read is interview at www.allhiphop.com he talks all about how that shit got started outta nothing.

Feb 23, 2003
KAVEO408 said:
Yeah they are all 3 sicc and all three contributed in a major way...its just too bad that Justin has only known about them for 4 years. But for real Justin, Im not mad at your smart ass mouth. I know your just excited because Lynch and Bo are new artists to you. Your from Kansas...you hadnt even heard of Lynch till 98 or 99...LMAO
YOU JUST DON'T KNOW DO YOU????

Apr 25, 2002
2ill4u said:
C-bo was on the news back in 1998 for breaking parole for saying he was gonna hit a cop over the head with a bat. Not that bad but not that great. I don't like c-bo....
Bo was in the news way before that.he was on the news when they shot up his video shoot....