WELL WHO PUT SAC ON THE MAP BROTHA LYNCH OR C-BO??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Both of them tight. i just don't like how lynch changed his style. i ain't feeling it. C-bo still bringing heat and C-bo actually puts shit out and doesn't get pushed back like lynch by Inch

Dec 30, 2002
blueboxed said:
"who put sac on the map was it you? dont be crazy" x-raided
It's don't be silly ;)

I think Blackmarket in general... Lynch and x-raided. x-raided was all over the news for murder and shit. Exposure only being killed yourself might beat.

C-bo was on the news back in 1998 for breaking parole for saying he was gonna hit a cop over the head with a bat. Not that bad but not that great. I don't like c-bo....

D

Downunda-Connec

Re: JUST MY THOUGHTS

pimpsmooth420 said:
WHO CARES IF U LIKE BO OR LYNCH POINT BLANK C BO PUT SAC ON THE MAP LYNCH BROUGHT MORE EXPOSURE 2 SAC THO BUT BO WAS THE FIRST 2 DO IT
I heard of BO before Lynch. In Australia its mainly eastside shit. Around 92-3 over here Spice 1 and E40 and the click were large, I also really felt MC eiht's first solo (That was my favourite disc for a year plus). He needs to drop something like that again. C-Bo fell into that niche over here and AWOL were moving records on the shelves. All eyes on me pushed Bo to the next level here but...

Around 5 years ago NO-Limit were moving in large quantities and that TRU song with BO and P, "Everyday all day hustlin to get paid" Break bread... Cant remember the name of it, I got it though, its been a while. But anyway Bo would have gained a few more fans down here from that and that survival 1st song on WCBB 2, one of my favourite BO tracks. When AWOL broke up the stores didnt know what to import and I havent seen a BO album on the shelves since. No Bay artist sells in the shops now, unless you count Dr Dre and 50 cent, they dont even have the new E40 or Spice 1 discs but I did see JT and Daz recently, thats about it. I am sure in Sydney and Melbourne they would get more but I live in Adelaide...

Lynch... Well I got loaded, I dont really feel it, Its alright, should have another listen, been a while. I got that here on the shelves but heavily reduced. Didnt know who he was when I got it, DO now. I knew who Bo was when I got Lynch though.

Jan 30, 2003
that nigga X droped B4 lynch and that nigga spit way harder then lynch and BO. unforgiven is one of the hadest ALBUMS in hip hop ever SO in my EYES its gotta be raided and that nigga is locked so he cant do it like BO and LYNCH

j cee

Sicc OG
Feb 12, 2003
Lynch has more popularity i am pretty sure since season of da siccness was like 20 somethin on the billboard charts at one time but both are tight.

May 8, 2002
illapino said:
erry 1 knows its

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG...

mayn his shit is way better than C-BO...

he got delivery, content, and beats on his shit when he came out... all eyes on sac right when LYNCH came out...

and the question was who put SAC on the map, not who made the most memorable albums...

BTW

SEASON OF DA SICNESS was way better than any album put out by a bay/sac rapper, it goes along with RBL Posse's Ruthless by Law in the hall of fame of local albums in which almost every damn song is tite...

That pretty much sums it up.

May 22, 2002
I'm pretty sure it was Lynch...I mean if you live outside the US you figure that out pretty easily...lynch is more known than c-bo, because of his lyrics...aint nobody knows c-bo down here...

I agree. Thats what im tryin to say too. Im not tryin to take nothing from Lynch or BO. What I'm saying is dude asked "who put sac on the map Lynch or BO?" And i just had to let him know that X-Raided should have been included in that question since he dropped first, got more media/news coverage than anybody else (because of the trial but it still was nationwide news). I cant be mad though. Justin probably just started listening to Sac rap. He probably just heard of lynch when EBK 4 dropped and now is tryin to be all in it. CUz for him not to consider X he's on some other shit...he probably likes justin Timberlake. WAIT! maybe he is Justin Timberlake.....LOL