WELL WHO PUT SAC ON THE MAP BROTHA LYNCH OR C-BO??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
As for homicide...Check track 5 on Psychoactive. X speaks on that. Also One last thing for Justin. What website are we on? Who do you think made up the name? The siccness...Check X's last cut on the his first CD Psychoactive...thats where all this sicc and siccness shit started. Thats where it came from. This site would be called Northern cali whatever the fucc if it werent for X, Sicx, and Lynch. There wouldnt be a siccness. There wouldnt be Sicc anything. Now WHO put Sac on the map? 1

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
i thought c -bo was short for cal-boy or cowboy??? anyways
they both put it down for the sac just as hard as the other. As for sac exposure, lynch is the man, fools on each coast bump lynch.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I think C-BO put Sac on the map period. Back in the day everybody was bumpin' that Gas Chamber. It was all C-BO on that album and every beat knocked. Straight underground classic.

I think Season of the Sicc is overrated. It got exposure because of the controversial lyrics like "eating baby nuts".

C-BO put Sac on the map.

Apr 25, 2002
I was bumpin Gas Chamber way back. A lot of folks didnt hear of Lynch until Season which was later. And I dont think Xraided's Psychoctive was widespread enough to say that he put Sac on the map. But I remember everyone knockin C-Bo, so Ima say Bo Loc put Sac on the map.

Oct 10, 2002
Lynch is tight and in my opinion has more talent but I think c-bo has put out more stuff cause lynch has been caught up for so long with black market legal issues etc but once hes able to come out with all his shit im sure he'll be big

Jul 5, 2002
c-bo heard him first, and he got some classsic cd's to his name like tales from the crypt, 1 life 2 live, till mt casket drop, SHIT everything on awol is a classic to me even that best of apperances

Aug 7, 2002
lynch...he's the one that put sac on the map cbo dropped couple classics thats it..season of da siccness and loaded shits on everything along wit lynch by inch flushes everything down the hole...

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
I was bumpin Gas Chamber way back. A lot of folks didnt hear of Lynch until Season which was later. And I dont think Xraided's Psychoctive was widespread enough to say that he put Sac on the map. But I remember everyone knockin C-Bo, so Ima say Bo Loc put Sac on the map.
BALD HEAD NUT...
THE AUTOPSY...
LIQA-STO...

BO-LOC HAS CLASSICS - THATS PERIOD

AND CAN'T FORGET THE OTHER TWO THAT HELP PUT SAC ON... MARVALESS & PIZZO...

Nov 25, 2002
....i think all three put Sac on in their own way.....Lynch basically got in from X's psyco-active......Bo did his own thang and managed to be featured on many albums outside of sac which im sure brought plenty of respect to sac rappers.....I went to Arizona for 2 years and all three are equally recognized and loved for their music down there.....but Kaveo spit the real....without X we wouldnt be on this site....who put siccness on the map???? X mafuccin Raided!

Feb 23, 2003
KAVEO408 said:
Justin your ignorant...X-Raided dropped before brotha lynch. Ever hear of Psychoactive? if you gonna ask a question check up on it first. thats like asking "who was the best bulls player? kukoc or pippen?" YOu can't forget jordan dummy....1
JUST BECAUSE X PUT OUT A CD FIRST DON'T MEAN SHIT HE NEVER WAS ON THAT LEVEL OF LYNCH AND BO.. LIKE I SAID LYNCH WILL MURDER ALL DEM FUCKERS INCLUDING YOU!!!

Jun 28, 2003
C-BO.....YALL UNDERGROUND LOVAS STILL SWING ON THE PAST LYNCH ALBUMS THAT AINT NEVER GONNA POP AS BIG AS BO LOCOS.....

GIVE BO THE PROPS HE DESERVES...HE PULLIN 7 FIGURE DEALS HE DONE REACHED HIS MIL-TICKET....HE THE WEST COAST KING OF RAP FLAT OUT

Jan 5, 2003
C-bo lived in Vacaville for a bit... iunno how someone can put a town on the map if they ain't even living there. That's like me claiming LBC when i live in NAPA.