Week 6: Niners At Lions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
jahvid best goin get his mass cracked. imo detroit's o is goin be one sided and if we can put pressure on stafford we get the dub. i got a feelin our coaches have a gameplan to neutralize detroit's pass rush.

Dec 12, 2006
Statford is a good QB but Megatron does so much for him and his stats, i wasnt impressed how they got their other options involved in the game were much more diverse in our offensive attack for lack of another word maybe multi faceted or something

Sep 15, 2009
They key to the game is the obvious...not allowing Calvin to get the big plays. If we do that, we will win. Well, also have to stop Jahvid Best. He hasn't been great with his run game, but he gets a lot of short passes all game

Apr 2, 2010
Statford is a good QB but Megatron does so much for him and his stats, i wasnt impressed how they got their other options involved in the game were much more diverse in our offensive attack for lack of another word maybe multi faceted or something
Yeah man, it reminds me of Jake Delhomme getting bailed out by Steve Smith (most underrated WR ever) every season..

I actually think niners will take this, Alex Smith is gonna have to scramble out of the pocket to stay alive though.

Nov 14, 2004
1) fuck the seacacks i dont care about em till week 16
2) this should be a good ass game, that d-line for Det is scary, theyre gonna have to put in snyder in for extra protection.
is sopoaga gonna be ready to play??
megatron is a fuckin beast i dono how were gonna cover him, i think the pass rush is gonna have to put stafford on his ass early and often, i think thats the only way we can limit megatron.
their run game isnt too frightening i thin we can shut them down and keep our 100 yrd rusher record intact.
i liked how well the Dbs played, they had all routes covered for the most part.
losing josh morgan is gonna hurt, he's a good all around WR and on that note fuck TJ i dont want that busta theres a reason he's out of work.
either was i dont think well blow this game the 9ers are playing all 4 qtrs, should be a good one!

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
The run D has been on point not allowing anybody to run over 100 yards. The secondary has to stay on point making turn overs getting those INTs. Alex Smith needs to keep playing smart football and not throw an INT. The O-line needs to keep up the good job and not allow a single sack like last Sunday. Frank Gore will run over 100 yards. The NINERS have own the lions but this year its a new team at 5-0. Harbaugh will have a good game plan for Sunday game to come out with the W. Also, in 1956 they became 6-0 by beating the 49ers at Kezar. What are the odds of this, crazy

Dec 4, 2006
Warren Sapp on 49ers: The 49ers are for real!

ESPN commentator on 49ers: The 49ers are legit, they'll be in the playoffs!

Jim Rome: The 49ers are a team this year and they already got a spot in the Playoffs!

that's just the many things I've heard about the 49ers..

I honestly think the Lions don't have a chance against Jim Harbaugh and his staff....

49ers will win by 2 TD's ..

Sep 16, 2002
its gonna be a good game... but from what we i've seen so far this yr is that harbaugh n the coaching staff have them very well prepared.. shit what a difference having a coach that knows what the hell they're doing

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Gonna be a tough task to stop megatron. Btw who the fuck came up wit that nick name.
Roy Williams did, because of his towering, and huge hands reminded him of the character from the cartoon. This is gonna be a tuff as mother fucking game, this is the difference between a play off team, and a contender, only time will tell, ALEX SMITH IS THE 3rd highest rated QB in the NFL, FRANCHISE QB, we would be fucking brain dead to let him go, JUST like I said, why the fuck does anybody think dude got 7 years of chances, and growing pains, because he is that rare of a talent, we aint seen nothing yet, he has so much potential its disgusting,