Week 6: Niners At Lions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
FUNNY SOME OF THE NON NINER FANS COMING THRU ROOTING FOR THE LIONS, O THATS COO TO BAD YALL ARENT 4-1.

BUT TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND THOUGH. I GOT LOVE FOR THE LIONS BUT AFTER WATCHING THE GAME TODAY THE LIONS DONT LOOK ON POINT, I THINK WE CAN GRAB THE W SINCE WE CLICKING ON ALL CYLINDERS JUST MY OPINION THO

Feb 14, 2004
Oh STFU, you homos do the exact same shit in other teams' threads all the time.

So I'm going for Lions by rape, so what?. Whiners fans always cry around when non-whiners fans don't pick them to win. They always cry around when they don't make highlights on ESPN. Always crying around about something lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Oh STFU, you homos do the exact same shit in other teams' threads all the time.

So I'm going for Lions by rape, so what?. Whiners fans always cry around when non-whiners fans don't pick them to win. They always cry around when they don't make highlights on ESPN. Always crying around about something lol
hmm i recall being in seahawks threads 2x this year, saying they was gonna win... or sayin i hope they win.....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I hope the Niners win but I don't see it happening. I didn't think they were gonna beat Tampa either tho so what the fuck do I know?
this. well, I don't hope they win unless the lions are getting a lot of love on the spread, I think it'll be close and a good game tho

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Should be a good game.

Gonna be a tough task to stop megatron. Btw who the fuck came up wit that nick name. Niners being short at WR is gonna hurt them but frank the tank should be able to carry that offense.

I dunno who to pick. I think it's coo that the lions are undefeated right now considering how BAD they have been. Regardless it should be a close game.

I woulda picked the niners at home but bein that it's an away game it's gonna be a close call.

Dec 12, 2006
This isnt directed at anyone in particular but u think kid rock and eminem still live in the city limits?? fuck nah the burbs of Dtroit are hella nice, but i get it

Love the lions, fam from the D, but other than throwin the ball up to Meagtron they really havent showed me anything, they got a good pass rush but we can exploit that and javid best aint gonna do shit I say 9ers take em 28- 17

Jan 12, 2006
Ive been really impressed with our secondary but I know we will give up one or two big plays to Johnson. We still have lots of trouble with speedy recievers(miles Austin, d jackson). Just hoping we can minimize the damage and hold on and leave Detroit with a W. Really think playing squads as talented at the eagles and cowboys early in the season has prepared our defense for anything. I mean we won't face a vicious attack like Romo, miles, witten and choice or Vick, Maclin,jackson, McCoy for the rest of the season.