Week 5: Niners Vs Bucs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2009
Did ESPN not have a feed of the game?? 12 hours later and I have not seen one single 49er highlight. Smh
Exactly what I was gonna post! They didn't show ANY 49ers highlights this morning on ESPN, ESPN 2, or ESPN news. Only highlights I saw were 15 seconds on NFL Network during their 2 minute drill. HATERS GONNA HATE!!

Whatever, we will keep flying under ESPN's radar ALL season and keep putting beat downs on teams. Even if we win the superbowl, ESPN and every other network will talk about how the opposing team blew it, not how we won...

Jan 12, 2006
Exactly what I was gonna post! They didn't show ANY 49ers highlights this morning on ESPN, ESPN 2, or ESPN news. Only highlights I saw were 15 seconds on NFL Network during their 2 minute drill. HATERS GONNA HATE!!

Whatever, we will keep flying under ESPN's radar ALL season and keep putting beat downs on teams. Even if we win the superbowl, ESPN and every other network will talk about how the opposing team blew it, not how we won...
Funny thing is that on espns first take towards the last half of the show they said "and when we return we discuss are the 49ers legit?" And they never did a thing on the 49ers. Almost like they said fuck it we got more important topics will bump the 49ers tomorrow. I bet that topic will air tomorrow. Also last week they said when we return will talk to running back Frank Gore and for the remainder of the show Frank never popped up once then the following day they had the pre recorded interview. No respect, fuck skip bayless that midget guido mangini and that faggot dyke Fred durst look a like Jon Ritchie

Apr 13, 2004
been watching espn today and there has been alot of talk about the niners, they say we are a legit playoff bound team, lots of praise for J.H. saying he will probly be nfc coach of the year. good shit go NINERS

Apr 10, 2006
ESPN Zone closed down a long time ago.

Hit up Lagasses Stadium in the Venetian. That place is hyphy.

Damn the espn zone is gone?? I remember hitting that place 2 years ago amd it was cool as fuck. Only place where you can take a shit and watch one of the games.

Im definitely going to hit up that spot in the venetian. Right on bruh, here are some titties for your troubles

Mar 10, 2007
Damn the espn zone is gone?? I remember hitting that place 2 years ago amd it was cool as fuck. Only place where you can take a shit and watch one of the games.

Im definitely going to hit up that spot in the venetian. Right on bruh, here are some titties for your troubles

Quoted areolas breh