Week 5: Niners Vs Bucs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
5 minutes ago - by Michael Erler - Harbaugh doesn't think WR Morgan's injury seriousCoach Jim Harbaugh intimated that he didn't think WR Joshua Morgan's ankle injury, which he suffered after making a reception on 4th-and-3 late in the game, was too serious. "On the field Josh said it was starting to cool down, so we'll get an evaluation," Harbaugh said. 49ers RapidReports

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports

6 minutes ago - by Michael Erler - Harbaugh defends play that Morgan was hurt onCoach Jim Harbaugh on the decision to go for it instead of kicking a field goal up 41-3 late in the game, on a play where WR Joshua Morgan injured his ankle: "You gotta play. You can't just take a knee with four minutes to play. It could've been a run play, but Josh was competing, (QB Colin Kaepernick ) was competing." 49ers RapidReports

Jan 12, 2006
5 minutes ago - by Michael Erler - TE Davis says Bucs quit TE Vernon Davis had two touchdowns in the game and some advice for the Buccaneers afterward. "I felt like they gave up," he said. "I was trying to tell (Bucs CB) Ronde (Barber) ‘Get your guys. They've got to play harder.'" No doubt Buccaneers coach Raheem Morris felt the same way. 49ers RapidReports

Mar 10, 2007
5 minutes ago - by Michael Erler - TE Davis says Bucs quit TE Vernon Davis had two touchdowns in the game and some advice for the Buccaneers afterward. "I felt like they gave up," he said. "I was trying to tell (Bucs CB) Ronde (Barber) ‘Get your guys. They've got to play harder.'" No doubt Buccaneers coach Raheem Morris felt the same way. 49ers RapidReports
Niners stay making teams quit on them haha.. I'll take it!

Dec 4, 2006
just got home from the game!

OH MAN! I HAD A GOOD FUCKING TIME!

48-3? Bucs coach got killed by the WEST COAST OFFENSE!

west coast killers who? ha ha

BITCH! You thinking Dingleberry! This is Harbaugh's team!

WHO GOT IT BETTER THAN US?

WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 14, 2004
FUCK YES!!!!!!!! we hittin at every phase of the game, that run D was beastly! im excited for this Det game to go in and beat what will probably be an undefeated team will be huge, to go into that BYE week with only one loss will be huge! LETS GO NINERSSS!!!!!

Dec 4, 2006
Harbaugh said it himself, each team we play..

we're going to bring a different D and O .....

that's why he's winning games, he's attacking teams in different ways..

he studied them and knows their weakness..

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
that Goldson hit was LOUD AS FUCK, even where I was sitting in the bleeders. Game was so fucking dope, i hadnt been in way too long and the last few i had gone to were weak, so this more than made up for it. Niners look good and I love that this game totally restored their confidence. with a week off i think they have a good shot at beating the (now) undefeated Lions.

the reverses they pulled looked good, Ted Ginn's was sick. Alex Smith only had 11 completions but the beauty is Harbaugh only having him throw 19 times....so they made em count, with 3 td's. I love that their utilizing Delanie Walker, easily the best back up TE in the league. and u dont need to pass when u get 200 yards rushing. What a game.

Apr 10, 2006
Great day to be at the stick today! The niners dominated the game on all sides of the ball and never let up. Im glad they got their revenge on TB for that shutout last year. That game just put the rest of the league on notice!
Real talk frank the tank had another good game and Pwillis was a monster today along with the whole defense!
Im going to be in Vegas next week but best believe im catching the niners game at the ESPN zone.

Jul 25, 2007
Great day to be at the stick today! The niners dominated the game on all sides of the ball and never let up. Im glad they got their revenge on TB for that shutout last year. That game just put the rest of the league on notice!
Real talk frank the tank had another good game and Pwillis was a monster today along with the whole defense!
Im going to be in Vegas next week but best believe im catching the niners game at the ESPN zone.
ESPN Zone closed down a long time ago.

Hit up Lagasses Stadium in the Venetian. That place is hyphy.