Week 5: Niners Vs Bucs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Just Like Last week, fuck it its monday, we get to see our opponents for next week in action today. Blount is a pretty damn good back who shoulda been a niner, but our defense should hold em steady.....

more to come later but vote!

Feb 14, 2004
I wonder what team would have gotten the most votes?! Guess we'll never know! One thing's for sure, the results wouldn't have been lopsided at all lol

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
49ers have to take this one. IMO it will be a close one, niners will get their runbacks from last year. Alex Smith needs to keep passing the ball around to everyone yesterday he hit 9 different players at lease 1s. Both RBs stay inn it will get tuff for the bucs. The DBs need to step their game up fast same with da O-line.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I dont think niners will lose by "rape" to anyone this year, the defense is the strong point of the team, and they make 2nd half adjustments, last year our team was worse, and we still came real close to beating TB. add in a better Corner, better safety, an upgrade alongside willis (bowman) and an upgrade @ NT (the rush defense looks totally better than last year so far). the offense remains pretty much the same, and the biggest difference is coaching, Harbaugh has shown more than any other coach here since marucchi in my opinion. Should be a close game, but i think this year, we come out with the W