WEEK 4: 49ers @ Eagles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who u got

• Total voters
Jun 23, 2005
wow. cant beleive they won.. foreal, been talkin literacolas ear off to get excited. wish we had aex out there today. what a fuckin come back. my hats off to every sicc niner fan. nice comeback. what happened? i tunerdend the game off goin into our fuckin horseshit show.. nice win.. 3-1 sittin pretty on top of the division fuckin good stuff. wish we there. good teams find a way to win bad team lose... --------- buffalo
So the eagles are a bad team then lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
It's rare that the media will give us props even our own backyard csnbayarea hates on us. It's coo though most of those bums watched the 49ers of the 80's and 90's destroy their favorite team or the squad they played for. Also most of these fuck boys don't even bother watching 49er games so they can't really evluate our squad. It's coo though I don't want the 49ers to be the trendy team coming up. Aslong as the 49er faithful stays loyal its all good.
I don't have cable (or any tv service for that matter) but I do this weird ass thing called reading a newspaper :)eek: but defy, there's the internet :confused:) and the 9ers get all the love there. They even had an article explaining why the 9ers are better than the Raiders. I'm not saying that csnbayarea isn't against the 9ers, I'm just saying that the 9ers aren't the only bay area team that gets hated on.

There are teams that get pampered and coddled by the media no matter what, like the cowboys, any NY team in any sport, and the gaytriots. that shit is lame, they spend way too much time talking about them.

May 2, 2002
Everyone should know by now that ESPN is east coat biased (and Dallas of course). It will be that way forever.

Unless you win and win consistently you won't get any love.

Sep 15, 2009
Before the game started yesterday, Kurt Warner was on NFL network giving Niners D props and said we had a shot of winning. I hated him with a passion up until he gave us props yesterday lol

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Primetime still had something bad to say last night on nfl network high lights. Espn would only talk about vick's dream team. 49ers have to go out and stack another win against the buc to start making a lil buzz around the leagues.

Dec 12, 2006
we'll get our time in the spotlight, the media already drooling over all the feel good family stories there gonna run on Thanksgivin for the Harbaugh Bowl

May 12, 2006
hella crazy espn and nfl network all they show is gores touchdown and thats it....
not the cowboy justin smith with the strip and goldson with the recover...
not the morgan or vd td...
not gores 40yd run or kendall hunter ripping into phillys d....
just bullshit the niners played a helluva game and no props
happened with the sf giants last year diff. sports but nothing will change

Sep 15, 2009
the fucks wrong with Warner? Hes dope
As a Niners fan, I've always disliked him because he was getting to the superbowl while Niners weren't. It's just me hating on him lol. He was a hell of a QB and I'm pretty sure he's a great guy too. I like him more now that he's retired and not tearing up the NFC West lol

Jan 12, 2006
49ers' Davis fined $25,000 for leg whips

SANTA CLARA -- San Francisco 49ers right tackle Anthony Davis was fined $25,000 for twice leg-whipping Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Jason Babin in Sunday's game.

Davis was called for two almost-identical tripping penalties in the game. Davis was guilty of the 10-yard penalty on the 49ers' second offensive play. In the third quarter, Davis was penalized another 10 yards for the same infraction against Babin.

Davis second penalty occurred two plays after Babin was called for roughing the passer.

Babin, who was informed of a $15,000 fine for his illegal hit on 49ers quarterback Alex Smith, went to Twitter to protest the fine: "Attn:Guy at the NFL that decides on who and how much players get fined Stop being a puppet, if you want to protect QB's, get better linemen."

Babin, who was lined up against Davis most of the day, recorded three quarterback sacks in the game.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
aye i heard Josh Morgan say in a interview that at the end of the game the philly fans were cheering for the 9ers, that true????
they were actually cheering for the phillies lol, they kept on chanting "phillies, phillies" who were playing later on that night.