Week 3: 49ers Vs Bengals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who gonna win

• Niners by 1-3 points

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Niners by 3+ points

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Bengals by 1-3 points

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Bengals by 3+ points

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Dec 9, 2005
Ugly win, but I'll take it.

Our O-Line played horribly. I love how Vernon was vocal about wanting to be more involved, then came out and had a big game. It would be stupid NOT to utilize him in the offense, he is a matchup nightmare for just about everyone.

Alex was off on a few throws, but the most important thing we need him to do is manage the game, and not turn the ball over. He did that for the most part yesterday.

Hopefully Kendall Hunter gets the start, Frank doesn't look like he's up to full speed yet, and the O-Line wasn't exactly creating huge holes for him either. Hunter hits the hole a lot quicker and is a lot more explosive at this point. I want to see more of him.

Dec 9, 2005
Oh yeah, Ray McDonald and Justin Smith are savages on the ends. I really like the move of making McDonald an every down player. He's a beast, and that inside rush is really disruptive. Definitely earning his big money this year, so far.

Mar 10, 2007
A Smith has a 91 QB Rating, with a 69% Completion rating. 2-1 TD-Int ratio(Should be 3-1, that Crabtree catch was a TD). He's not turning the ball over. Everyone saying he's holding the ball too long only sees one side of the field. He's holding it cause there's good coverage on the other side, before he woulda got rid of it and thrown a Int. he can't throw it away cause he's in the pocket, sometimes the best play is to take the sack. I'm not saying he's raw as shit and is killin em, but he's doing alright.. What more do you guys want from him lol

Nov 14, 2004
yes i think alex became what shuan hill was a few seasons back simply managing the game, hes getting sacked waaay too much
our run game is hot garbge right now, the oline is letting everyone through, too many damn pre-snap penalties, they should let hunter start, mix in the rbs more, i liked what miller did, played well.
that crabs td was a bullshit call, we seam to be drawing at least one bullshit call per game
we got 3 hard games ahead of us before the bye week, if we take 2 out of the three itll be good, bc the lions and buccs are playing real well,
at least our run D was bueno, they didnt get shyt on us, our secondary needs to start fast, that first drive was scary

Dec 4, 2006
so what if he's been in 3 games? in 3 games he has only had 2 TD's total and a total of 500yds...

He's been in the opponent teams redzone so many times and still can't get it done, but what's new though?

Jun 24, 2006
You know what makes me mad about the 49'rs is you guys get Brooks, Justin Smith, and TKO(for a lil while) that were former Bengals. And the Bengals get Lawson, Clements and Mays that were 49'rs. I think the Bengals are getting slighted.