Week 3: 49ers Vs Bengals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who gonna win

• Niners by 1-3 points

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Niners by 3+ points

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Bengals by 1-3 points

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Bengals by 3+ points

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Dec 4, 2006
That was an ugly win though...

Ass Smith still can't get TD's at all, he's fucking weak and not built for the WCO. That's why he has too many problems trying to get the ball to the receivers....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
all them skipped passes and overthrown passes lol

i hope to see some fines for them helmet to helmet hits, smh @ them not even being flagged

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
^ nah i put lots of blame on alex, like i said, the OL doesnt make him throw a pass too high or skip it on the ground, even when hes not being pressured

Dec 4, 2006
breh it aint all A.smiths falt, O-line playing like shit aswell.....
the O-line was giving him plenty of time to throw the ball, he held onto the ball and that's why he was being sacked alot.

Even when he had open players he wasn't able to get there and with time on his hands...

like they said, his problem is him not being accurate.... Harbaugh has to find "baby pass plays" for Ass Smith so he can connect with some receivers..

Dec 12, 2006
I remember this time last year, 0-3 after a beating by the chiefs, 2 n 1 feels great and some of u guys are being amazingly over critical of Alex Smith, if you think hes a piece of shit QB why do you week in and week out expect him to turn into peyton manning?

His stats are bland as fuck but if he got the TD to crabby I dont think anyone says nothin

brehs hes been sacked 11x in 2 games dont tell me the O line is giving him time

Dec 4, 2006
I remember this time last year, 0-3 after a beating by the chiefs, 2 n 1 feels great and some of u guys are being amazingly over critical of Alex Smith, if you think hes a piece of shit QB why do you week in and week out expect him to turn into peyton manning?

His stats are bland as fuck but if he got the TD to crabby I dont think anyone says nothin

brehs hes been sacked 11x in 2 games dont tell me the O line is giving him time

he had plenty of time today in quite a few throws and HE HELD ONTO THE BALD, which ended up in sacks....

Mora was clowning him and basically speaking the truth about him, he's inaccurate and doesn't have the strength in his arm to make deep passes or even semi deep passes. He can only do it under a spread formation...

What Harbaugh needs to do is let Tolzien in for a game and watch him connect with the receivers...but we all know that's unlikely to happen right now..

Feb 13, 2004
Alex Smith did what had to do to get a win. He threw for over two hundred yards I don't know which game the Alex Smith haters were watching. No interceptions and a win looks good in my eyes. The O line needs to work on some things. Some dropped passes today also that should of been caught.

Feb 12, 2004
I think that hip injury and surgery plus age is slowing Gore down. He also is dealing with an ankle injury and is questionable for next sunday. Kendall Hunter needs more touches because dude is hungry and provides much needed energy in the backfield. Also, nice to see a fullback that's a step above Norris(even tho he's really not a fullback that's how much Norris blows).

Jun 18, 2005
breh it aint all A.smiths falt, O-line playing like shit aswell.....
^ nah i put lots of blame on alex, like i said, the OL doesnt make him throw a pass too high or skip it on the ground, even when hes not being pressured
Imo I think it went 50/50! alex still can't throw on the run ir off his back foot. He still playing smarter than past cuople seasons. Apl we got for now unless they put the y. Kid Tolziem in which knows the system better.

the O-line was giving him plenty of time to throw the ball, he held onto the ball and that's why he was being sacked alot.

Even when he had open players he wasn't able to get there and with time on his hands...

like they said, his problem is him not being accurate.... Harbaugh has to find "baby pass plays" for Ass Smith so he can connect with some receivers..
I agree w/ U on a certain extent, likenthat late pass to Morgan that cld hve gotten the 1st down. But I also C that the Oline isn't doing their job on run/pass block especially Anthony Smith

Jun 18, 2005
I think that hip injury and surgery plus age is slowing Gore down. He also is dealing with an ankle injury and is questionable for next sunday. Kendall Hunter needs more touches because dude is hungry and provides much needed energy in the backfield. Also, nice to see a fullback that's a step above Norris(even tho he's really not a fullback that's how much Norris blows).
Agree, we need more Hunter & Dixon on 3rd downs. Gorenlooks pike he's scared of getting hurt again.... Mayb onfe he gets his cpnfidence the tables will turn, I'm hoping!

Dec 4, 2006
I agree w/ U on a certain extent, likenthat late pass to Morgan that cld hve gotten the 1st down. But I also C that the Oline isn't doing their job on run/pass block especially Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith who? or you mean Anthony Davis?

Anthony Davis is Kwame v2.0 ha ha

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
What more do people want from Alex smith??? We all know he's not tom Brady, but he's completing 2/3 of his passes and not turning it over. He's had us in all 3 ball games. I think some of you complain just to complain...