***"We Keep It Gangsta"*** PersuAsian feat. Memoriza Mozart, RATE THIS TRACK FOR ME.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2004
PersuAsian said:
I do SECURITY fo TEENAGE and ADULT nightclubs here in KELSO, Fighting is what I do for a living. I GET PAID TO SLAP MUTHAFUCKAS AROUND, when they need it! I got a reputation in my city, AND I LIVE UP TO IT EVERYDAY! What about you?
I said... I work at a teen club and at a adult in KELSO. So dont get it TWISTED!

Jul 18, 2004
Clowned on? What eva, you the one who admitted to being afraid of our own town! You clowned yoself. nd the reason I said its CLOSED... is because my song dropped back in the soundclick charts. It went from 7000 to 200 in a week, held 200 for bout anotha week and dropped back to 241 yesterday. Time to MOVE ON, unlike most of ya'll I got a serious agenda. I will post anotha song as usual, NO MATTER WHAT IS SAID BOUT ME! You can love me or hate me... I DONT GIVE A FUCK!

Feb 24, 2004
admitted being afraid of my town? when the fuck did i say that? please repost it if i did, cause i only remember saying i wouldn't try being a thug in a little town like your trying to be a thug in kelso. See my point? Im addressing to you if you didn't catch on is that your a wannabe. Now i don't want anymore stupid reply's from you, alright.

Jul 18, 2004
You admiited it again you wouldnt be a thug in your town, SO YOU ARE AFRAID!I aint afraid, and as far as a wannabe, you aint even knowin, How bout this , I'll pay for your bus ticket to KELSO from MONTANA , beat your AZZ, then pay for your ticket back to MONTANA.

IF YOUR DOWN, THAT IS......................

FUCK YOU COUNTRY BOY! GOAT FUCKIN BITCH

Feb 24, 2004
To be afraid to be a thug in a town full of Indians and cowboys? You must be really confused on your little thug trend your trying to put on. No not everybody can be a thug, and what would the point to be a thug in a small town? What am I going to slang corn? Yea you should send me a bus ticket my address is Daniel Smith
1123 West Summit
Livingston,MT 59047

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
PersuAsian said:
Really??????????????????
Well seeing he posted his address he must mean Really??????????????????? Don't bitch out and not buy him the ticket, after all you said you would. Now i don't know either of you so please have someone video tape the fight and post it on here.

Nuttkace

p.s. PersuAsian Thank you for NOT typing like THIS for once, even though IT was only ONE word. LOL just fucking with you mayne