***"We Keep It Gangsta"*** PersuAsian feat. Memoriza Mozart, RATE THIS TRACK FOR ME.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ You really are a sad, sad person. Just keep on dick-riding, or whatever it is you do (nice avatar). Maybe you'll get a $1 discount on your next purchase.

@Bammer
I dont have any album in the works. And earliest I would put out a single is probably June 05.

Feb 24, 2004
Theres no since in talking more shit because you just wont shut the fuck up, so im done. Plus (dick riding) think of some new shit you don't need to bite off me, but I know im just too cool. I just have to say this, I talked mad shit on you and all you got to say is your a really sad person lol.

Jul 18, 2004
I'd like to see how real you get, DICKS! actin so damn hardcore, yappin bout my rappin like you the next big thang, Ya sound like naggin ho'z, to me. Just cuz u aint real and doubt yourselves after hearing new talent, is no reason to assualt my character. Ya'll dont even know me and your iggnorance already has you makin assumtions that make you sound like BITCHES.

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
If you Can't Take constructive feedback you need to find a new proffession you asked us to give feedback if a song is wack it is wack there are fools on the radio everyday that are wack but still make money and are famous so don't let my opinion stop you i'm very strict about what i let into my ears.

On another Note are you really a Gangsta or Gangsta Rapper??Do they have Gangs in Kelso??And who's the Bitch

Feb 24, 2004
Im not on here trying to make Montana look like a hardcore place. Me living in this state wasn't my choice. Why I am on this forum is because I am from the Seattle area and I still continue to support the local talent. I am planning on moving back in a couple months, so don't get me wrong I know Montana doesn't have a hardcore ghetto and there is no way in hell I would try being a thug here. I did my share in music and I only did Hip Hop because thats me. So I hope that cleared that up for ya'll.

Feb 24, 2004
PersuAsian said:
I'd like to see how real you get, DICKS! actin so damn hardcore, yappin bout my rappin like you the next big thang, Ya sound like naggin ho'z, to me. Just cuz u aint real and doubt yourselves after hearing new talent, is no reason to assualt my character. Ya'll dont even know me and your iggnorance already has you makin assumtions that make you sound like BITCHES.
By just looking at your image and listening to your music I know your fake. So why try to study something that isn't real?

Jul 18, 2004
"Only GOD can judge me" -2-Pac-

Me being FAKE is far from the truth, I have street credentials and a sheet a mile long to prove it. Montanna, It aint shit but cowboys and skinheads out there. You could get popped in the lip anywhere fool! I was in Montanna once and its THE FUCKING JOKE!

I'm a gangster rapper, I dont claim a color, cuz the way I see it is, It dont matter what or who u ride wit When push come to shove, I CAN RIDE HARDER THAN ANY SET! Yeah we got gangs here. 13's, 14'S, 18's, BLOODS, CRIPS... u name it. And I said ya sound like bitches from all the yappin goin on. You can take that how ya wanna!

Jul 18, 2004
We love to fight here too, we hold toughman and ametuer UFC fights here all the time! My boy DANNY LAFEVER knock out this dude BENJI RADDICK that used to be ranked #2 In the states and my boy is jus a street fighter , NO TRAINING!... FUCK MONTANNA!

Jul 18, 2004
I do SECURITY fo TEENAGE and ADULT nightclubs here in KELSO, Fighting is what I do for a living. I GET PAID TO SLAP MUTHAFUCKAS AROUND, when they need it! I got a reputation in my city, AND I LIVE UP TO IT EVERYDAY! What about you?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
YOUNG KRIME said:
OK COOL YOU ARE A GANGSTA AND THAT SONG WILL PROVE IT..

LMAO.... no disrespect to Persu, I just found that comment funny.

On the music side.... I'm not really feeling it mayne...IMO the lyrics are mediocore at best and I didn't feel the hook at all. Keep doing what you are doing though.

Nuttkace

Feb 24, 2004
PersuAsian said:
I do SECURITY fo TEENAGE and ADULT nightclubs here in KELSO, Fighting is what I do for a living. I GET PAID TO SLAP MUTHAFUCKAS AROUND, when they need it! I got a reputation in my city, AND I LIVE UP TO IT EVERYDAY! What about you?
So you do gangster rap because your a hardcore security man who doesn't take shit from kids? LOL
I bet that life is crazy man, you should get security life tatted on your stomach.