***"We Keep It Gangsta"*** PersuAsian feat. Memoriza Mozart, RATE THIS TRACK FOR ME.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2004
***"We Keep It Gangsta"*** PersuAsian feat. Memoriza Mozart, RATE THIS TRACK FOR ME.

On a scale of 1 to 10, TEN being the highest and ONE as the lowest. It's unmastered so DONT BASE YOUR FEED ON PRODUCTION, rate by how much ya liked it. Thanks ya'll!

"We Keep It Gangsta"- PersuAsian feat. Memoriza Mozart is @..................

WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/PERSUASIAN

Feb 24, 2004
Is this the same Tadou that looks like a raghead taliban who trys to be a rapper? You both deserve each other, both shitty mc's who aren't going nowhere in life. So continue your persuasian dick riding it doesn't really matter.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
The point is, you say "Well no love from me.", as if your support means something. Your "raghead" racist talk alone proves you are an idiot and a bigot, who's word means less than nothing.

Feb 24, 2004
So why in the fuck would your support mean something? You must really think too highly of yourself, you better put your ego in check because you aren't shit. Plus if my words don't mean shit, why are you even talking back.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
My support means something because my name is attactched to my contact information, is attatched to my website, is attatched to my word that reasonates through these forums on a consistant basis.......Yours means nothing because you are never here and say racist things.

I reply because I support PersuAsian, and because more replies = more views = more listens. Think about it.

Feb 24, 2004
Fuck you and your name and also fuck your support. Now should I feel ashamed I have more of a life then to be on the internet majority of my free time? Why aren't you working on a album, doing a show, signing some girls tits, or something? Your a fucking joke so just shut the fuck up.

May 4, 2002

needs work, id say a three, the flows aint terrible which is a positive, they just a bit unpolished, the hook is a bit plain maybe needs a little more umph, keep at it...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
LostNThaAbyss said:
Your a fucking joke so just shut the fuck up.
You're...As in, You Are boring.

"
Im as country as Nappy Roots,
Kinda like snoop... but no loot,
Got more green than a medicine man,
Making more noise... than a war party band,
Out here...feels like the Outlawz,
Like Daz Dillinger... it's RAW,
Seen more Indians than Daniel Boone,
Got enough whiskey to start a saloon,

And you diss MY lyrical skills?

Feb 24, 2004
Difference between me and you, that was for play and on the other hand you take your so called rap career too serious. So I really give a fuck, this shit is just making me laugh anyway how you say my words don't mean shit and you keep replying. So we all know who the pathetic one is, (Tadou). I've noticed many people have talked shit to you and still do, you must not be a really liked guy on here. My question is, why do you support something that has no respect for you? And again who is the pathetic one. Now im kind of curious are you a rap artist or an hip hop artist? Cause if you are trying to be a gangster or a thug from Olympia that is fucking sad. Oh yea this is the last place for gangsta rap, so why are you here?

I am just waiting for another reply since my words don't mean shit.