Was King George from Cali or New Orleans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
I hella wanted the tank dog albums too. It's crazy to think two of those cats are serving life in prison. You talk about talking the talk and walking the walk!

Dec 25, 2003
I wouldn't say P fell off.
The guy is worth over 660 Million Dollars today....
Im talkin music wise... Is he still relevant in the music industry today cuz I dont see if he has released anything new from his label or any other label hes under but I also heard too that he did some shady shit to his former labelmates which made them depart from his label but then I heard the sons of funk speakin on him how he support them & some others with cars, houses, etc so thats what we heard there's always two sides of the story u kno??? I dont doubt hes cocky & arrogant tho... I remember my old coworker told me that he met P at the mall one day he asked for his autograph & P refused & walked off he was like wtf?? I thought that was awkward too...

Apr 25, 2002
Till this day I still wonder what a Big Ed solo would have sounded like if it was released in 1995-96 right after the "True" album. It would have been a bay classic IMO

"The Assassin" was cool but I always wondered how it would have sounded when No Limit was more West Coast than Southern.

Jun 10, 2007
Till this day I still wonder what a Big Ed solo would have sounded like if it was released in 1995-96 right after the "True" album. It would have been a bay classic IMO

"The Assassin" was cool but I always wondered how it would have sounded when No Limit was more West Coast than Southern.
Dat shyt would've been classic no doubt

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca

Nov 20, 2007

it probably woulda had some k-lou, larry d, nate fox beats up on it. but assassin was still a sick ass album. lol they indirectly dissed king george on the song represent.

i wonder about master p's GHETTO DOPE EP, IF HE HADNT BEEN KINDA MAINSTREAM. THE OG COVER WAS SICK.
i always thought priority made him change the dope to d, take out him sittin there even tho we know what he's talkin about as far as dope and had him just do a full album instead of ep. i wonder if that background on the og cover was takin on west grand in oakland.

lol i was one of the people waitin for dsh part 2. funny thing is that the pic of him on the boat in the dsh part 2 is the same pic of him from da last don.

Nov 20, 2007
^^^ the shocker was probably the only one i liked from silkk. that second album was aiight and then the 3rd album and after was terrible lol. but liked all of c-murders stuff tho. c-murder came raw on that new a-wax and gonzoe album.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Ima go upside P's head when I see his big country ass walkin around tryna be the next Obama. Leavin everybody up all night drinking dr. pepper caffeine wired and speculatin about his crumbled dynasty, while he plays the politician role since obama made it look smooth. I bet you if breeding goats became as popular , U'd see Master P's country ass in sum overralls hauling alf alfa....As for Silkk, Poor bastard.....And Anthony Boswell aka big Boz is a leech....................................

Apr 25, 2002
I WAS WAITING FOR BIG ED TO DROP AN ALBUM AROUND THE EARLY "TRU" DAYS TOO. TOOK FOREVER AND A DAY FOR HIS ALBUM TO DROP. BY THAT TIME I COULDNT STAND NO LIMITS MUSIC.
word.

i was waitin for Big Ed and C-Murder back in the mid 90's with that "old" No Limit sound..........I still bought both there albums when they dropped but i was diassapointed.........I wasnt diggin the new sound........

Jun 10, 2007
^^^ the shocker was probably the only one i liked from silkk. that second album was aiight and then the 3rd album and after was terrible lol. but liked all of c-murders stuff tho. c-murder came raw on that new a-wax and gonzoe album.
Ah shyt dat "My World My Way" album was very very garbage lol. I actually bought dat bullshit back in tha day and gave it away the same week. tha shocker and charge it to da game is the only 2 i like and only because of production and the features

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca