Was King George from Cali or New Orleans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
KG is from N.O. , But 4 sum reason P had his ass blackballed. Now all you see is a crazy ass nigga stalking customers at rasputins/streetlight. He ran up on my cousin and almost got pepper sprayed by her! lol

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
king george and big ed both rep the N.O. and Richmond Cali
Okay I stand corrected. Many of the New Orleans boys who came to Cali with or behind P would represent the Rich Town too back in those days!!!!!!!!
Now its just a name they use to be affiliated w/Cali. Look @ P throwin "Richmond Cali" in his rap on the snoop dogg video/Song "Lay Low". I love P but I already know cats out here want his head on a silver platter! My brother had a mini vhs camcorder tape of Master P and them back in 1994-95 about 1 hour and 1/2 footage of them niggas chillen @ a bbq in the backyard and more. P had an older Mercedes like 86-87 joint...

Sep 9, 2009
He died like what, 6-7 years ago? Homie had a bad heart
Dam thats crazy, I talked to him like 3 or 4 years ago so I dunno has it been longer? He really dead? Is there a link to confirm? Imma try an Google dat shit I really didnt know....I remember he'd always be out here in the bay in front of Rasputins jookin his cds and dvds....dude was a true ass hustla

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Dam thats crazy, I talked to him like 3 or 4 years ago so I dunno has it been longer? He really dead? Is there a link to confirm? Imma try an Google dat shit I really didnt know....I remember he'd always be out here in the bay in front of Rasputins jookin his cds and dvds....dude was a true ass hustla
no no no! King George is alive and well unfortunately.

Big Ed died of cancer in 2001 I believe. right after he left no limit. He released 2 albums and a comp. Then he passed away. RIP Big Ed The Assassin

EX-NOLIMIT RAPPER,"BIG ED" THE ASSASSIN WAS LAID TO REST. HE APPARENTLY DIED OF CANCER, GIVEN THE FACT THAT HE DIDN'T SMOKE, AND EXERCIZED EVERYDAY. NOLIMIT OFFERED NO COMMENT. BIG ED WILL TRUELY BE MISSED.R.I.P.!!!BIG ED.

Master p is a coward! Big Ed rode w/P all the way. And look how P did him. You country ass coward master p!

Nov 20, 2007
king george is from new orleans and came up to richmond along wit master p. they were like family. big ed is from richmond. master p's wife, sonya c is actually big ed's cousin. haha somebody was sayin somethin before about p blackballin kg but from what i was told there was also some animosity between kg and big ed and the brothers. i think probably because kg had more to do wit no limit in the beginning then they did from just lookin and thinkin about all the albums from then. he had some part in a lot of songs whether it was rappin or talkin, he had his alter-ego (rev. do wrong) which was his own thang he did on different albums, other skits, and he was somehow on the album covers like gtkm, 99ways (re-release), tru true (his hand lol), down south hustlers too. silkk and c-murder didn't really have much to do wit no limit until gtkm and even then they weren't on as much stuff as kg was. but rip big ed. he did pass away in 2001 of cancer. there was an album called "edward lee knight" that came out right after or maybe right before he passed and it was kinda sad listenin to it. there was a lot of pain behind those tracks and they were also hard to listen to. and he didn't looked too healthy on the cover. p is an idiot for all that tho. he did them all dirty in the end and made kg an example. i remember on the intro to p's ice cream man where he said kg is no longer in the group. calli g got the boot too cuz he was part of all that. chilee powdah too i believe

Nov 20, 2007
^^he came out to the bay from n.o., hes from out there but he spent most of his life in the bay. if anything he's from both places, n.o. in his younger years and the bay in his older. he's not originally from richmond. but big ed is and so as sonya c.

Sep 9, 2009
no no no! King George is alive and well unfortunately.

Big Ed died of cancer in 2001 I believe. right after he left no limit. He released 2 albums and a comp. Then he passed away. RIP Big Ed The Assassin

EX-NOLIMIT RAPPER,"BIG ED" THE ASSASSIN WAS LAID TO REST. HE APPARENTLY DIED OF CANCER, GIVEN THE FACT THAT HE DIDN'T SMOKE, AND EXERCIZED EVERYDAY. NOLIMIT OFFERED NO COMMENT. BIG ED WILL TRUELY BE MISSED.R.I.P.!!!BIG ED.

Master p is a coward! Big Ed rode w/P all the way. And look how P did him. You country ass coward master p!
My bad thought you was talkin bout dude....lol Master P is a coward tho I remember he had the Enhancer and TC produce a bunch of shit for him for the West Coast Bad Boys and he did some shady shit like wrote some bad checks to them that bounced....I remember the Enhancer talkin bout it a few years back.