Was King George from Cali or New Orleans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2002
King George came with P from New Orleans to live in Richmond...that was always made evident in the music and in interviews, also King George said it himself.

And yeah a lot of the early people obviously had issues with P or he had issues with him. King George, Gonzo, Rally Ral, Lil ric, Chilli Powdah, etc etc.....its crazy to think that P was even gettin them heavy ass tracks from E A SKI and CMT back in 91-93...thats wild!

..whoever say they got that bbq tape...somebody here on siccness/bart first started selling that shit wit they collection of west coast rap music videos i think it was moonchild

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Yes master P is a coward. Many people and their families have suffered due to P's greed & shadiness. I praise him for making it out and to the top, But I also frown upon the many Individuals he stepped on and over to get there...
Can you Imagine the rap Game If P would have took JT, Cougnut,KG, Or even signed C-Bo like he promised. I watched a video where Bo was talkin bout what P promised him.. Why you thinK C-bo was on P's throat w/that song on bay area playaz 2.

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
I remember those dayz like it was yesterday, i wonder what "life of a kingpin" would of sounded like if it was on no limit. Fuck p! Whatever happend to silkk? Lol

Nov 20, 2007
Yes master P is a coward. Many people and their families have suffered due to P's greed & shadiness. I praise him for making it out and to the top, But I also frown upon the many Individuals he stepped on and over to get there...
Can you Imagine the rap Game If P would have took JT, Cougnut,KG, Or even signed C-Bo like he promised. I watched a video where Bo was talkin bout what P promised him.. Why you thinK C-bo was on P's throat w/that song on bay area playaz 2.
he coulda had san quinn on no limit but quinn was loyal to jt but lookin back on all that quinn shoulda signed to him cuz he shoulda been blown up after hustle continues imo and jt was makin big moves but not on the scale of p at the time. and p probably wouldn't of went the route he went tryna keep up wit cashmoney too. havin jt quinn cougnut and c-bo woulda i think straight put him on top for longer than 1999. the bay probably woulda been the new york of the west coast by now along wit snoop in l.a..

I remember those dayz like it was yesterday, i wonder what "life of a kingpin" would of sounded like if it was on no limit. Fuck p! Whatever happend to silkk? Lol
yea i always thought that too. while i thought it was still a classic, it would of been on a bigger scale and it probably woulda had some k-lou tracks on it to make that certified. i wonder if kg has unreleased tracks from the life of a kingpin wit no limit, if there were any recorded. lol silkk fell off after the 4th album but dam c-murder still raw and he came sick on that a-wax and gonzoe album.

but that early early no limit music was the shit. get away clean and mama's bad boy especially are my favorites along wit everything else from then. i still knock i'm goin big time like its 92 again lol.

May 15, 2009

P gave atleast 25-30 broke ass muthafuckas from the ghetto cars, money, houses and a rap album, how is that greedy? look up some old interviews from Billy bavgate, sons of funk and alot of others and they all said the same thing...master p set them up for life how many rappers are able to do that for 25 to 30 other people?

May 15, 2009
^ yeah I peeped an interview from one of the Sons of Funk and he said that as well...

yeah i was blown away, people think p is a sucka cause of all the bullshit his former artists say, i'm 100% sure he did some shady shit but that's what happens when you run a multi-million dollar business, not everybody is gonna be happy, people tend to forget too he made the first bay area comp ever, and put richmond on the map first atleast nation wide type shit

and the main reason why he didn't mention richmond on his later albums is cause he was tryin' to put new orleans on the map...how are you gonna put the NO on the map when you're always yellin' out richmond or the bay

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
helping a few doesnt compensate for doing the masses dirty!.............real recognize real always, and spot a fake miles away! Master p was and still is the shit in my book! I love no limit, but honestly dude is foul to a degree.
As for Silkk, He went Bankrupt and is living off of big brother P and following P's footsteps by producing and starring in his own film that has yet to be released.
Hey was it only me or did ya'll notice that in 2009, P looks the same as he did during the Ice cream man & Im bout it days.
I mean for awhile dude was wearing make up and doing that electrolisis shit on his face, not to mention the braids and other weird hair do's...He was lookin like romeos big brother for a sec. lol

May 15, 2009
helping a few doesnt compensate for doing the masses dirty!.............real recognize real always, and spot a fake miles away! Master p was and still is the shit in my book! I love no limit, but honestly dude is foul to a degree.
As for Silkk, He went Bankrupt and is living off of big brother P and following P's footsteps by producing and starring in his own film that has yet to be released.
Hey was it only me or did ya'll notice that in 2009, P looks the same as he did during the Ice cream man & Im bout it days.
I mean for awhile dude was wearing make up and doing that electrolisis shit on his face, not to mention the braids and other weird hair do's...He was lookin like romeos big brother for a sec. lol

yeah he did look like romeo, one thing though

atleast master p came out with his albums when he actually fuckin' said so, never was late on a release date, never a push back on an album...i miss that about no limit

May 15, 2009
"Never a push back on an album"? Mercedes "rear end" was promoted for years and years...did it ever come out?
lol who really gives a shit about mercedes anyway, the most important albums that were supposed to come out came out on time and that mercedez project was supposed to come out when no limit was falling off anyway i'm talkin' bout from 1997-1998

and he had an album out like every couple of months or so, nobody in the music industry has been able to do that

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Also that 504 Boyz. It started out with Master P. and Mystikal on the cover and a promotional cover was put in every CD for years that they eventually added Silkk to the cover. Then the album finally came out and it was an all No Limit album with hardly any Mystikal. Mystikal just seemed to make any song he was featured on that much better.

Also, that other compilation where the cover pictured Master P. chillin' on the front of yacht. That never came out. Also, the Tank Dogs album. Also, the KLC mixtape. There were quite a few advertised albums that never came out on time.

May 15, 2009
Also that 504 Boyz. It started out with Master P. and Mystikal on the cover and a promotional cover was put in every CD for years that they eventually added Silkk to the cover. Then the album finally came out and it was an all No Limit album with hardly any Mystikal. Mystikal just seemed to make any song he was featured on that much better.

Also, that other compilation where the cover pictured Master P. chillin' on the front of yacht. That never came out. Also, the Tank Dogs album. Also, the KLC mixtape. There were quite a few advertised albums that never came out on time.
true that, you're right, that tank dogs i hella wanted