Warriors traded crawford to the hawks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
Whatever the case with Law, i hope he doesn't turn into this year's Marcus Williams.

I'm not too sure about drafting Jordan Hill either. I think Brandan Wright has more upside then hill. I'd rather them take the best possible player no matter what position at seven.
Jordan Hill can shoot, B. Wright can't

May 15, 2002
Even if we do draft Hill, I don't think we want him shooting face up 17 footers.

Wrights defense >>>> Hill's defense

Hill's a trash player - offensive boards etc. Someone you don't run plays for.

Aug 7, 2003
Wright is a vagina. dude gets pushed around in the paint. he cant hold his own. he hurt his shoulder trying to block a pau "soft" gasol dunk. Hill probably can hold his own more then wright. and with turiaf teaching our bigs how to play he can be good, myabe not great or a 20-10 guy but a solid guy on a playoff that most teams would love to have. i bet the cavs would love hill, celtics, orlando, etc. he's a player the warriors dont got.

and fuck the suns. your team is wack as shit. u guys will be garbage for the next 5-10 years have fun with that.

Nov 5, 2004
AZ BOSS, what are you, like 15?

You don't know fuck about basketball, let alone your own goddamned team. I know more about your team than you do.

I had about 4 of your retarded posts that I was gonna quote, but its not worth my time, cuz you really don't know anything.

Right now, you're probably thinking of a reponse, but guess what, it won't hold weight nor make sense, just like your other posts.

Jesus Christ, there should be some kind of entrance quiz before posters can post in the sports forum. You seriously don't know fuck about fuck.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Gay Z Boss is a known fag, when all of his teams are failing this year, we will all have a great collective laugh at him, i mean, really,the Suns arent worth a shit, the Dbacks are garbage, and the Cards got lucky

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
i was gonna quote and respond to AZ Boss, but it would be a waste of time. He clearly doesnt know shit about basketball.

Fucc Gay Z Boss. You live in Az, so you lose.
aint nothing wrong with AZ except for the dude AZ Boss. i just moved to Arizona from Cali and have to say that this is the 2nd best state for fine bitches. all the girls here and their mommas look hella good...aint no place like home in the Bay though.

Jun 23, 2002
jordan hill can shoot better than b. wright is all i know

and az boss are you bitch ass phx sun that got banned from here awhile back?

cuz you type and say dumb shit just like him - or maybe its a mexican trash AZ thing, i dunno

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Aye gay z boss no need to post in this thread it has nothing to do with ur gay ass suns, go cry about shaq gettin traded in ur own thread hoe