Warriors traded crawford to the hawks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
i thought our roster was already pretty full. i think were going to have to cut somone, buy them out or do another trade.

ellis
watson
jackson
bellinelli
morrow
randolph
maggette
wright
beidrnis
turiaf
davidson
azubuike

thats 12 plus 2 new dudes thats 14 and our #7 pick. thats 15 i think the nba roster can only have 12 active members.

Jun 22, 2007
i thought our roster was already pretty full. i think were going to have to cut somone, buy them out or do another trade.

ellis
watson
jackson
bellinelli
morrow
randolph
maggette
wright
beidrnis
turiaf
davidson
azubuike

thats 12 plus 2 new dudes thats 14 and our #7 pick. thats 15 i think the nba roster can only have 12 active members.
watson probly wont be resigned and claxton probly gon be released...and i think another trade or 2 is going to go down before the offseason is over

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Acie Law is raw....He killed shit in his last year at A&M.......I hate to see jamal go though, thats was my player last year........O'well....Ill take Acie law he's a nice left handed gaurd....And speedy was cool but were gonna have to let him go....Him and C.J. watson have alot of similarites.....But C.J. is young and speedy is a OOOG......

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
watson probly wont be resigned and claxton probly gon be released...and i think another trade or 2 is going to go down before the offseason is over
I dont want to see watson go...He's clutch off the bench with alot of energy......I say we trade bellinelli and wright as a package and see what we can get....

Nov 5, 2004
I dont want to see watson go...He's clutch off the bench with alot of energy......I say we trade bellinelli and wright as a package and see what we can get....
Yea I think Watson's staying. He developed an automatic jumper as the season went on. If anything Davidson is for sure gone.

Nov 15, 2007
i liked acie, we just dont know what he can do like someone stated previously... he was behind bibby... hopefully he will be able to get his time and shine on g-state...

overall trade is ok...