Warriors traded crawford to the hawks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Whatever the case with Law, i hope he doesn't turn into this year's Marcus Williams.

I'm not too sure about drafting Jordan Hill either. I think Brandan Wright has more upside then hill. I'd rather them take the best possible player no matter what position at seven.

Jun 22, 2007
I dont want to see watson go...He's clutch off the bench with alot of energy......I say we trade bellinelli and wright as a package and see what we can get....
i say keep waston too but i got a feelin he wont be resigned...hopefully i'm wrong tho

Apr 23, 2009
Do you know what a salary cap is?
so ur saying yall give up your star players in their prime cause of salary cap reasons?? hahaa thats sad.. i guess thats managements way of trying to build a championship franchise lol

i wouldnt want to play for the a's or warriors shit hahaa.. thats why they never get anywhere lol

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
so ur saying yall give up your star players in their prime cause of salary cap reasons?? hahaa thats sad.. i guess thats managements way of trying to build a championship franchise lol

i wouldnt want to play for the a's or warriors shit hahaa.. thats why they never get anywhere lol
if you knew ANYTHING about basketball, you would know that crawford is NOT a star player. He's a high scoring role player with a high contract.

Hating just to hate doesnt make you cool esp. when your talking out of your ass like ive seen you doing on the boards lately......

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA

So the Suns have never got anywhere then either dumbass.... They both have made it in the playoffs just as far in recent years.....

Are you really this stupid?

Apr 23, 2009
if you knew ANYTHING about basketball, you would know that crawford is NOT a star player. He's a high scoring role player with a high contract.

Hating just to hate doesnt make you cool esp. when your talking out of your ass like ive seen you doing on the boards lately......

DO I HAVE ANOTHER STALKER?? LOL

IF U KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT UR TEAM U WOULD KNOW THAT CRAWFORD WAS UR BEST PLAYER.. AND HE IS A FUTURE STAR IN THE LEAGUE BEARLY HITTIN HIS PRIME.. BAD MOVE BY G.S

GO SUNS

Apr 25, 2002

Crawford wasn't a good fit in GS and wasn't that great here either. Id much rather have the cap space to use on players who will make the team better.

Apr 23, 2009
So the Suns have never got anywhere then either dumbass.... They both have made it in the playoffs just as far in recent years.....

Are you really this stupid?

TRUE BUT WE ARE A MORE RESPECTED AND MORE KNOWN FRANCHISE THEN THE WARRIORS HAHAHAA ARE U FUCKIN KIDDING ME LOL

THE SUNS ARE THE BEST TEAM WHO HAVNT WON A CHAMPIONSHIP YET LOL

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
DO I HAVE ANOTHER STALKER?? LOL

IF U KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT UR TEAM U WOULD KNOW THAT CRAWFORD WAS UR BEST PLAYER.. AND HE IS A FUTURE STAR IN THE LEAGUE BEARLY HITTIN HIS PRIME.. BAD MOVE BY G.S

GO SUNS
See when you got no facts to back up what you say, you start with name calling......

29 year old a future star? you are that stupid....

Ellis
Maggette
Biedrins
Jackson
Randolph

Those guys are all better then crawford

Apr 23, 2009
See when you got no facts to back up what you say, you start with name calling......

29 year old a future star? you are that stupid....

Ellis
Maggette
Biedrins
Jackson
Randolph

Those guys are all better then crawford
and what has those guys done?? lol who led the warriors in scoring last season??

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
TRUE BUT WE ARE A MORE RESPECTED AND MORE KNOWN FRANCHISE THEN THE WARRIORS HAHAHAA ARE U FUCKIN KIDDING ME LOL

THE SUNS ARE THE BEST TEAM WHO HAVNT WON A CHAMPIONSHIP YET LOL
More respected and more known? thats your opinion.....

Best team? They didnt even make the playoffs last year. The cavs and magic are far better teams then the suns, just to name two....

You do realize that they are about to dump shaq, nash and amare, right?.....