VOTE:A-WAX 65 G`Z......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RATE A-WAX 65 G`Z IN A JORDAN BRIEFCASE

• KLASSICK

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • DOPE

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • A`IGHT

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • FUCK A-WAX.......I LOVE NELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

187isjusta#

I edit anything. You stupid white crip. Mang its hella funny how a white boy can be a crip. You stupid faggot

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
aight wax if you still down we gonna get this done real soon dogg, and i hope you do still use that other version with my girl cause i think peeps will feel that. But eitherway keep me posted on that one and stay up, keep makin that heated ass music, i got somethin for ya on my website comin soon.

Apr 25, 2002
TURFTRAILBLAZA.....THANKZ DOG.NOT SURE WHAT STORES IT`S IN,IT`S IN ALOT OF `EM THO.FAR AZ NETWORKIN,I`M TAKIN A BREAK TILL THA END OF AUG. ATLEAST......GET BACK AT ME ON THAT IN A MINUTE...A [email protected].........

Apr 25, 2002
Cheeze said:
A-Wax, only had time to run throught the album once, tight shit though.
Cheeze mayne, what is it? NUTHIN! You got to hear the recent flow session CD from this last Fri. It came out pretty clear, except all the drunkin, stumblin, mumblin, slurin, and pervin. 80 Min of Fiiiiyyyyyyyyyyya. You should hear Saturdays also, Its just Baylee Slim and myself fro like 40 min. Hella funny in the lab
Wax...Ya shits hot...both ya CDs in heavy rotation wit me mayne. Stay doin ya thang pimpin. I'ma cop eary album your a-philly-ated wit, unless you start disappointin me(knock on wood).

To anyone who has thought about coppin it, and hasn't, Yukon Jack recomends!

May 25, 2002
A-WAX said:
KRITICAL.....GET YOU SOME FUCKIN BIZNESS BLOOD......I`LL REACT HOWEVER THA FUCK I WANT WHEN I WANT......WHAT DOES IT HAVE 2 DO WITH YOU?!?THEM `98`Z WAS PICKED PURPOSELY YOU GOON!
SQUARE AZZ WHITE BOY ... WHERE YOU GET YOUR SOUL FROM DILBERT "EARWAX" SIMMONS?

May 25, 2002
A-WAX said:
YOU KNOW IT`S MUTHAFUCKAZ LIKE YOU KRITIKAL,YOU AND PEA-BRAIN(THA ONLY KRIP PROMOTIN THA SHIT OUTTA MAC10 NEW ALBUM ONLINE)WHO MAKE THIS SITE WEAK!I CANT TAKE CRITICISM.....WHY NOT?HE SAID MY BEATS WAS WEAK I SAID HIS TASTE WAS WEAK....WHAT?...BECAUSE I RAP I DONT GET A OPINION ANYMORE????WHAT THA FUCK IS THAT SHIT?INTERNET FAGGOTZ LIKE THEM JUST COME TO SAY SOMETHIN DISRESPECTFULL AND BE NOTICED BY A BOSS.....THAT`S WHAT HOEZ DO!I AINT COME DISRESPECTFULL AT DUDE OR OTHER DUDE 1ST,THEY CAME AT ME.SAME THANG NEW SCREENNAME!
THE BEATS MIGHT BE HEAT TO YOU POODLE , BUT NOT TO THE MASS ... THE MOST SORRY AD PITIFUL SHIT IS TO WATCH AN ARTIST CLAIM TO HAVE THE BEST MUSIC OUT... YOU SOUND LKE HAMMER BLOOD.

Apr 25, 2002
CRiTiCaL said:
... YOU SOUND LKE HAMMER BLOOD.
Hammer made millions, over 30, even though he spent it all. And Wax sounds nothing like Hammer anyways. Let sget back to the topic at hand. I want to see who has heard it and what people think, cause I think this is one of the best albums of '02

Apr 26, 2002
$Yukon$Jack$ said:

Cheeze mayne, what is it? NUTHIN! You got to hear the recent flow session CD from this last Fri. It came out pretty clear, except all the drunkin, stumblin, mumblin, slurin, and pervin. 80 Min of Fiiiiyyyyyyyyyyya. You should hear Saturdays also, Its just Baylee Slim and myself fro like 40 min. Hella funny in the lab
You should make a copy from both sessions for us so we can bump them on our way to Reno. I want to hear that shit. I'll be rollin.

Apr 25, 2002
$Yukon$Jack$ said:

Wax...Ya shits hot...both ya CDs in heavy rotation wit me mayne. Stay doin ya thang pimpin. I'ma cop eary album your a-philly-ated wit, unless you start disappointin me(knock on wood).

To anyone who has thought about coppin it, and hasn't, Yukon Jack recomends!
YUKON JACK!RIGHT ON DOG.KRITIKAL DONT LIKE MY BEATS BLOOD.....I HEARD HER SAY IT ON M.T.V.Z BECOMING BRITNEY SPEARS...WHAT A FAG.

May 25, 2002
EAR WAX ...UR WHOLE CONCEPT IS WACK , TAKING A MOVIE CHARACTERS NAME? HELLA GAY DOG , U SHOULD WEAR PINK BANDANAS LIL PEEWEE. YOU AINT EVEN BLACK TRYNA TAKE EIHTS NAME , HOPE YOU GET SUED POODLE

Apr 25, 2002
i haven't heard any of your shit yet but the poll is comedy

KLASSICK 4 8.70%
DOPE 18 39.13%
A`IGHT 11 23.91%
FUCK A-WAX.......I LOVE NELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 13 28.26%

gotta love the hate.

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.