VOTE:A-WAX 65 G`Z......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RATE A-WAX 65 G`Z IN A JORDAN BRIEFCASE

• KLASSICK

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • DOPE

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • A`IGHT

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • FUCK A-WAX.......I LOVE NELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
I AINT GOT NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK(BESIDES X-LOK&WISCONSIN)YET,I`M WAITIN THO.........AINT ENOUGH GANGSTAZ ALIVE NOWADAYZ,IF I DON`T SELL 100,000 IM PRESSIN CASSETTES ONLY AND FOCUSING MY ADVERTIZING AT ALL PRISONZ!!!!LET EM SPEND THEY KITCHEN CHECKZ(THIS IS SARCASM....IF YOU WERE ABOUT TO LECTURE ME FOR MY LAST 2 STATEMENTZ.......FUCK YOU FAGGOT!)

May 2, 2002
HAHA LMAO@ the Nelly fans voteing agasint you wax, you crazy

I voted for Dope, the beats and lyrics are both on point, look for a full review in the next few days

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
sup Wax...I thought your shit was straight...I just expected a little more of an upbeat sound to it, just kinda slow for me...but when I'm in the mood for that type of sound..it's a solid release

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
so how is this cd of yours A-WAX? You got some snippets for download to peep out? you came pretty cool on NE4.

Apr 25, 2002
Another solid album in my opinion Wax...I thought it was "DOPE." My favorite track on there was probably 14 with you and Messy. The beat is tight as fuck on that one. :cheeky:

Apr 25, 2002
GOOD LOOKIN.WALLETS....DAMN DOG,WHY YOU SO DEFENSIVE?!?I APPRICIATE YOU HELPIN ME OUT WITH THAT PROMO BUT DAMN,I CANT SAY WISCONSIN WITHOUT YOU THINKIN I`M DISSIN!?I WAS CLOWNIN A WISCONSIN BRITNEY SPEARZ FAN WHO WAS WOOFIN....IS HE YOUR KIN OR SOMETHIN`?? (I SURE HOPE THOSE NELLY VOTES WERE SOMEBODY BEIN FUNNY!l)

Apr 25, 2002
ORDER IT DOG,IT`S WORTH IT.DID ANYONE FIND THA BONUS SONG?IF YOU LET THA LAST SONG PLAY ALL THA WAY OUT YOU`LL HEAR IT AFTER LIKE 6 SECONDZ OF NOTHIN.WHAT YALL THINK OF THAT SONG?

P

PeaBrain

I aint finna lie 2 u main ... lyrics is tight, beats are hella weak. the beats sound like some cash money shit. bring on some old skool beats (like some Game Related, Cellski, IMP, Funk Mobb, MOBB SHIT!!!!!). i'm sicc of all these new artists comin out wit tight lyrics and some sorry ass beats. i aint heard a good album since .. shit, i dont even know. if you like weak beats, then keep on doin what ya doin. my 2 cents and im out like dat.

by the way, u didn't leave me no "weak" option on the poll potna, so I said "fuck a-wax i like nelly". even though nelly is wacc as fucc. u was askin fo it on that one.

Apr 25, 2002
YOURE FUCKIN KRAZY DOG!ONE DROP SCOTT,ROB-LO,D.J.DARYL,VANSE BOOG (HE PRODUCES 4 R&B SINGER TANK)FAT DAVE(HOLLOW TIP)......CORMEGA,ICE-T,B.A.,JACKA,GHETTO STARZ....THEY ALL USE ROB-LO also!YOU LISTENIN 2 TOO MUCH FUCKIN FUNK DADDY!

P

PeaBrain

man, i been listenin to rap since before u was born nigga. quit actin like u know somethin about rappin .. it's obvious from your weak ass album u aint knowin shit. u actin like dude be productin all top quality shit. muthafucca ... even top notch foos like sean-t be producin weak shit from time to time. dude had an off album, what the fucc can i say? take criticism like a man and learn from yo mistakes.

Apr 25, 2002
F.Y.I. THA 2 D.J. DARYL BEATS WERE MADE IN `98 FOR C-BO&THA REGIME & C-BO.........THEY NEVER DID THA SONGZ N I SNATCHED THEM DUSTY AS FUCK.

Apr 25, 2002
YOU TELLIN ME IT`S A MISTAKE ON MY BEHALF BECAUSE WHAT,MY PRODUCERZ ARE WEAK?!?FUCK YOU AND YOUR GAY ASS CRITICISM BITCH!AND FUCK RAP,WHO IS YOU?!?YOU SPELLIN LIKE YOU A KRIP BUT YOU CANT BE A KRIP FRUM THA TAC TOWN BECAUSE IF YOU`RE FRUM THA HILL,OR THA N....OR EVEN FAKEWOOD.....YOU WOULD KNOW I`LL FUCK YOUR FAGGOT ASS UP FOR TALKIN THAT SHIT!IDENTIFY YOURSELF COWARD!WHO R U?I CAN TAKE REAL CRITISISM....I TAKE THAT BACK,NO,I CAN`T SO FUCK U!

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
i thought the album was "dope" you have it in you to do better which is always motivation to make better albums n shit. rob lo has heat no doubt, at least half the cd are songs i can listen to over n over. my fav cut was the 1st cut wit messy.. 14? or 15 i know its one of those but that verse u spit on there was to me the best on the album "used to run guns .. mighta sold u one" thats the verse im talkin bout. anywayz wax keep doin ya thing.

P

PeaBrain

I go by homicide nigga. You gonna fucc my ass up? come see me in the hill u fake ass thug muthafucca ... HTCG on mines ... deuce tre nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yo tape is still weak as fucc you fake ass bitch. you aint nothin but a net banger. take the shit like a man and throw yo garbage ass tape out the window like i did .. no wait, i bootlegged yo fake ass shit and sold 20 copies for $5 each. made me a quicc bill you tricc ass lucy.

come see me between ainsworth and mccarver bitch.

and a big whuss craccin cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to XL, scooby, scrappy, little scrappy, and scram.

Apr 25, 2002
HOMISIDE WHO BITCH?!?WHO IS YOU?96 TURN OUT MARK...I DONE SMOTHA`D BUSTAZ WITH YO HOMIEZ BITCH.....ASK LYNWOOD DOIN LIFE IN WALLA WALLA BOUT ME......AND IM NOT EVEN A KRIP!A-WAX RU E/S ELM LANE PIRU GANG!ASK BABY LOKO FAGGOT ASS DOIN LIFE......ASK A-DOG......ASK MY MUTHAFUCKIN PODNA BUSHWICK!....SAY SOMETHIN AND WATCH MY PODNA BIG MILO,FRUM YOUR HOOD,KNOCK YOU THA FUCK OUT ON G.P.!ASK LIL J-TIME OR FLY!ASK SLIM FRUM N-HOOD OR T-OFF!YOU TALKIN THAT SHIT TO THA WRONG MUTHAFUCKa!

Status
Not open for further replies.