VOTE:A-WAX 65 G`Z......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RATE A-WAX 65 G`Z IN A JORDAN BRIEFCASE

• KLASSICK

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • DOPE

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • A`IGHT

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • FUCK A-WAX.......I LOVE NELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeaBrain

i aint never seen no artist act this dumb in public ... muthafucca, u is the sorriest rapper ever .. even sorrier than woodie when he came on here talkin shit like a little BITCH.

Apr 25, 2002
COME SEE ME WEENIE,WHAT?YOU REP CALI GANGZ BUT SCARY 2 COME HERE?I CAN GIVE YOU MY HOME ADDRESS IF YOU CAN MUSTER UP THA HEART TO COME OUT HERE......AND I GOT BAD LUNGZ...(TRANSLATION:I ONLY BEAT UP BITCHEZ,I JUST PUT MARKZ LIKE YOU 2 SLEEP).......YOU AINT NO FUCKIN HILLTOP,MY FOLKZ TOLD ME ABOUT YOU,SAID YOU GOT RAPED IN PIRCE COUNTY BY G.G. FRUM B.G.D. WHEN YOU WAS LIKE 23........

P

PeaBrain

well ya gay ass folkz dont know me then nigga .. u aint even got no folkz in the H nigga. no crip nigga in they right mind would fucc wit no rapper name gay-wax. u simpin ass nigga u aint shit but a little bitch sellin wolf ticcets on wax. yo rap aint shit, never will be shit, and yo shit just got bootlegged to half my city bitch. what u gonna do now gay-wax muthafucca? u gone cry like u been or act like a man and come see me in my hood? fucc ya homiez, i aint never heard of ya fake ass wanna be crip homiez anyway nigga. u lyin to make some cuddies on the net.

and bet yo food stamps ^that^ wont be yo last post bitch!!!!

187isjusta#

Jealous fake ass crip. Talkin all that bullshit. You cant come to the Bay safe. You are marked for death. You fake ass bitch Pea Brain .
Dont step to
Frisco
Oaktown
Pittsburg
Richmond
Vallejo
Hayward
San Jose
East Palo Alto

P

PeaBrain

^^^ haha homiez craccin me the fucc up. stop it already 187 .. your killin me.

187isjusta#

Your killin yourself slowwly for fuckin with my Bay niggas.
Its on from Long Beach to Fillmoe. You fake ass bitch. Tacoma aint got no game. You come on our board and you talk about O.G?
You imposter

P

PeaBrain

damn main, they hirin at the improv right now .. go snatch u up an app nigga!

187isjusta#

Fuck a fake ass Twamp bitch. Come to H.P and get smoked you fake Cali nigga

P

PeaBrain

fucc u and ya hole hood nigga and ya whole muthafuccin family ... 187isjusta# they call out on tha radio when they find you face down in yo bath tub nigga. ill do you like dahmer ho .. youll be a snacc by tomorrow evening if u keep on fuccin wit me nicca.

P

PeaBrain

you fakin the funk 187 .. u just a 14 yr old kid playin on daddys laptop he brought home from work fo the weekend ... brush yo nasty ass grill, jump in yo my little pony pajamaz, and get in yo bunk bed nicca! this is grown folkz bizness cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

187isjusta#

You gonna get your blue rag on your head turn red and full of blood. You fake ass Crip Turf hopping Cali dick riding faggot

P

PeaBrain

nigga please ... turn off the light before yo daddy gets up and whoops yo ass for bein up past yo bedtime.

187isjusta#

You dont own Tacoma bitch. You aint Super Crip unless you want to die . In the Bay niggas dont care about that color shit. So dont try comming up here trying to bang you little faggot

P

PeaBrain

nicca go bacc and edit that last post ... that shit was dumb as fucc. in the meantime, im finna put yo momma to sleep..... she fallin asleep over here liccin my nutz along wit gay-waxs granny.

Status
Not open for further replies.