Violence at Esham Concert in Pacifica

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Broker shows? I wouldn't deal with acts a second time if they can't control their people. I keep a record of who I deal with and dont' bother with. My first and formost objective for the night is that everyone leave safe...that's before thinking about whether they had a good time or not. I noticed on other nights they only got the door man checking I.D.s. I got a extra person who does the pat downs. It 's a matter of responsiblity to the poeple in attendance and to the other promoters. Cause if my night fucks up and somebody is serously injured then that affects the other promoters. The place can get shut down.
This was a random guest who asked for something from a group of other random guests and finally got it. All of our people are solid and wouldn't waste time on such a petty act. In fact, the one guy on our team that you don't want a problem with ever was the first guy to try to end the initial situation.

I would tread lightly in the area of making assumptions that we are inept after 12 plus years in throwing shows. In fact, this is the FIRST show of ours that has ever ended due to violence. When you can match our track record, then by all means, we will happily consider a rebuttal.

Mar 18, 2008
This was a random guest who asked for something from a group of other random guests and finally got it. All of our people are solid and wouldn't waste time on such a petty act. In fact, the one guy on our team that you don't want a problem with ever was the first guy to try to end the initial situation.

I would tread lightly in the area of making assumptions that we are inept after 12 plus years in throwing shows. In fact, this is the FIRST show of ours that has ever ended due to violence. When you can match our track record, then by all means, we will happily consider a rebuttal.
Yawn...aight...keep up the good work.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
@ WHITE DEVIL, you're just a sad muthafuka! You've been talking about Pacifica white boys on here every chance you've gotten for years. You must have gotten jumped by them early on in life and held a grudge ever since. It's got to be something along those lines.

Anyway, WestView, that's all I gotta say. Please believe my folks are active and posted.

Aug 3, 2008
That was a wild evening, too bad the venue was shut down litterally 2 mins before me and E were about to hit the stage.

Apparently there is a rumor going around that I AM DEAD. I found this out the other night at a show in AZ when 3 different people came up to me telling me this. The rumor stemmed from the Pacifica show. I was told "I heard you got stabbed to death at a show in the Bay".
Me or any of my crew had no involvement in the incident whatsoever. This is obviously a false rumor as I am alive and typing this.

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
Apparently there is a rumor going around that I AM DEAD. I found this out the other night at a show in AZ when 3 different people came up to me telling me this. The rumor stemmed from the Pacifica show. I was told "I heard you got stabbed to death at a show in the Bay".
Me or any of my crew had no involvement in the incident whatsoever. This is obviously a false rumor as I am alive and typing this.
LIES! I know you're dead. I seen the video on youtube