Violence at Esham Concert in Pacifica

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008
Who will UGLY NIGGA rent the place out to now?
That wasn't my night. The owner told me about that incident. I realy don't deal with people who gotta carry ah gun into a party. I know some of yall is scared to come out the house then into a party without a gun. My advise...you should probably stay home until you get over your fears and handicaps.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Nobody had a gun so no need to make it bigger than it was. One drunk dude kept fuckin with a crew of dudes and got some extra iron in his diet, nothing more. And he had been saved once before but he decided to keep running his mouth. Furthermore, Apt.3/DNA doesn't broker shows, we do our own from the ground up.

Jan 28, 2006
They weren't searching at the door so I snuck in my McDonald's from down the street like I do on Bart!...Now that's Gangsta!

Mar 18, 2008
Nobody had a gun so no need to make it bigger than it was. One drunk dude kept fuckin with a crew of dudes and got some extra iron in his diet, nothing more. And he had been saved once before but he decided to keep running his mouth. Furthermore, Apt.3/DNA doesn't broker shows, we do our own from the ground up.
Broker shows? I wouldn't deal with acts a second time if they can't control their people. I keep a record of who I deal with and dont' bother with. My first and formost objective for the night is that everyone leave safe...that's before thinking about whether they had a good time or not. I noticed on other nights they only got the door man checking I.D.s. I got a extra person who does the pat downs. It 's a matter of responsiblity to the poeple in attendance and to the other promoters. Cause if my night fucks up and somebody is serously injured then that affects the other promoters. The place can get shut down.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
found it:

What people here fail to recognize is that the entire P town chump highschoolers are not hated on for being white.

They're hated on for being phony ass busters who make wack ass music.

They is what would happen if Kobe Soz made a group. I doubt any of you here know them personally. I know people who do.

J-Boeg and all the "white defenders" are just other suburban whiteboys who can't tell real from fake. In fact, they all fake, off the top.

Jonny T - used to wear Abercrombie & Fitch T shirts with matching puka shells and khaki shorts. One day woke up reinvented as "gangsta". Seen trying to hit on and dancing in the middle of a large group of ugly, cold sore having, overweight, underage girls at a party in 'the P'. (The spectacle was compared to herding cattle) Lives in the richest area of Pacifica, and claims it in a song. Appeared on a "P Town Drunks" CD consisting of all of the lamest, loser ass 26 year olds in Pacifica who still kick it with highschoolers. (Not to mention it was total garbage)

Pacifica - backwoods ass town among the youth generation. Strange mix of hick/whiteboy/wigger/dork/generally out of touch, etc. The town is in a very picteresque and geographic area, however the kids are in their own little strange world. The average house runs 650,000. The town is very liberal for the most part and is largely populated by upper-class, left-wing pacifist, cop-calling white people. Their kids, however, are all "thug tigaz, crook ass playaz" or whatever other gumbo mix of hip-hop slang they invent to sound cool. Pacifica kids have a strange pronunciation of the word "dude", which comes out sounding like "dune". "Whats up dune" "Yea whats up dune". Even the most gangsta of Pacifica kids will use this word often, specifically with that pronunciation.

Pacifithugs - take to the streets and commit such criminal acts as breaking car windows with rocks and running, shooting mean mugs at SUVs full of white families, proving their manhood by beating up skinny skater kids, accusing teachers of "hating on their hustle" for giving them detention, etc. Example of what happens when you watch BET all day, but never actually meet a black person.

Pacifithug exploits - I have family in Pacifica, and I had a job there for three years. I was regularly exposed to Jonny T-like Pacifithugs. Once, I overheard one of them bragging about going to HP "just to kick it". They got ran off the block (probably for being overly white and overly gay) and jumped into their cars, after which they got shot at. The particular Whitey Whiterson who told this story took the shooting as a badge of honor, later saying he was gonna "hit up Oakland" to "get him a shooter" and "show them HP niggas was up."

Sad Fact - the only "down, crazy ass nigs" (as they say) you will ever meet in Pacifica smoke meth, wandering around Linda Mar hocking bikes and rollerskates or whatever else. Meth has become "cool" in the "P Town" (just as it has everywhere else) so the meth scene has crossed over into the "local rap game" as Jonny T would call it. (I prefer groups of attention-starved white kids with Snoop on repeat) Some 12 or 13 year old Pacifithugs, judging me as "gangsta" by my looks, came up to me once asking if they could buy some 8balls.

Jonny T fan base - consists mostly of white kids in high school. Only the most whitewashed, out of touch minority kids would actually buy into his bullshit. He may or may not have friends with connection to Andre Nickatina, who is worshipped (in fact, revered) by the hordes of Pacifithugs who love to listen their own brand of rap, which of course is music that is not listened to by actual minorities, black people, or people actually from the streets. (Nickatina, Their own CDs, various other suburbs rappers)

::