Violence at Esham Concert in Pacifica

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Motherfuckers need to quit acting ignorant and bringing violence to these bay area venues... ADR's performance was dope but then someone got stabbed and Esham dipped out before we got to see his performance. Why do we do this to ourselves? You expect venues to let us put on concerts when we do this kind of shit?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Motherfuckers need to quit acting ignorant and bringing violence to these bay area venues... ADR's performance was dope but then someone got stabbed and Esham dipped out before we got to see his performance. Why do we do this to ourselves? You expect venues to let us put on concerts when we do this kind of shit?

I was sitting a few tables down from you,i had on the purple kings hat,yeah dumb mutha fuckas get drunk and act up i went to see adr's set and it was sick it would of been cool to see esham preform but oh well

Dec 25, 2003
Gawd damn that reely sucks ass right there... Like always man, someone has to fuck it up & all that bullshit made esham be like fuck it Im out!! WOW!!! What a jipp all cuz of some idiots gotta fuck shit up doin stupid shit like this... I hate fuckin losers period!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
No, shit was kind of unorganized i could of brought the pistol in ha ha naw but the place was real small,they didn't have any type of security or bouncers