V-Nasty & Female Rapper SKG ARGUE & Plans to FIGHT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
i could give a fuck what the man got to say. i got to much going on in life to worry about what someone got to say. especially if i dont know the person or never will meet them.

Jun 23, 2005
now if someone said that shit to my face its a different story, but most of the people in these v-nasty threads are acting like they never heard anyone say nigga or something. and if they did I BET that didnt do shit about it. take to the streets if you want to change the outlook of the word, educate the community around you, not the internet people you will never meet.]

Apr 25, 2002
Do you know what respect is? Do you care about respect?

but you have Oscar in your sig stereotypically mexican'd out. though you didnt create it, your still bangin it on your sig super hard. though i understand the context in which it is displayed, your still super bangin it. do i give a fuck personally? no. im not gonna get butt hurt over it. but it can be takin as disrespectful.

using your own logic, you cant argue its not disrespectful because your not mexican and you dont know what your talkin about.

...just sayin.

Feb 7, 2006
lol u gettin all riled up. write me another paragraph and maybe ill read he next one

i just think its funny alot of people try to get righteous and shit on "#1 gangsta rap source"
Lol u just typed the same amount as me smart guy, regardless of how u wanna play it extra cool bruh, you investing as much energy as me...the difference is I say fuck V-dusty for my race in the mean time while I wait 10 min. To play the next lvl on MW? While you defend V-crusty cuz ur dick is hard for the N-word and crusty bitches.

Jun 23, 2005
lol im not even gunna argue with you cuz it would just go back and fourth. go defend your race where it really matters, in real life not the internet cuz you aint changing no ones mind.

Feb 7, 2006
but you have Oscar in your sig stereotypically mexican'd out. though you didnt create it, your still bangin it on your sig super hard. though i understand the context in which it is displayed, your still super bangin it. do i give a fuck personally? no. im not gonna get butt hurt over it. but it can be takin as disrespectful.

using your own logic, you cant argue its not disrespectful because your not mexican and you dont know what your talkin about.

...just sayin.
I'll take it down when I get home if you want. I'm not finna argue w Mexican about what they should be offended or not cuz I aint Mexican unless I take the stand fuck yall Mexicans.

Feb 7, 2006
lol im not even gunna argue with you cuz it would just go back and fourth. go defend your race where it really matters, in real life not the internet cuz you aint changing no ones mind.
Thnx bro I'll put you on my campaign trail, you got good inight Cornel Mac Ass West.

May 5, 2005
Look Mac A$$ Vick already admitted he say's nigga which is why he's always in these threads, he wants to continue using it, so he's trying to downplay everything as overacting so he can continue to look like an idiot. When I see groups of non blacks throwing this word around it shows me who hates themselves and wish they were born black.

Jun 23, 2005
and i bet you dont do shit to those non blacks saying nigga right? you didnt try to go up to them and educate them about the usage of the word? i dont need permission to use any word, or excuses to use a word. if i wanna say nigga ill say nigga but that doesnt mean i want to be black and hate myself. how the fuck does saying nigga automatically mean you hate yourself and want to be black? so anybody who speaks spanish all of a sudden wants to be of a spanish speaking country? get the fuck outta here wit that bullshit.

Feb 7, 2006
Damn NIGGA, stop gettin butthurt about it dog. That nigga gettin to you nigga. You need to go to them civil rights ass niggas and tell them niggas what's good my nigga.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
and i bet you dont do shit to those non blacks saying nigga right? you didnt try to go up to them and educate them about the usage of the word? i dont need permission to use any word, or excuses to use a word. if i wanna say nigga ill say nigga but that doesnt mean i want to be black and hate myself. how the fuck does saying nigga automatically mean you hate yourself and want to be black? so anybody who speaks spanish all of a sudden wants to be of a spanish speaking country? get the fuck outta here wit that bullshit.
I grew up in the southside of dago. So based on your logic its ok for me to be a black sureno right? Lol

Jun 23, 2005
funny thing is i've seen black surenos black nortenos. even saw a black border brother out in oakland who spoke better spanish than most mexicans i know lol

Feb 7, 2006
All these NIGGAS avoided the questions I asked them about Mexicans, these mufuckas would be rara if u called them farmero, buster, chap, mayatero, wetback, spic, etc. Even though I seen them clown with they homies about it or sayit on ome flip I'm proud shit. But they still here tryna defend some crusty bitch. We gon let it go tho and see what it do in LA. Homegirl said she gon Tramp treat that bitch so it might get active on some criplette shit.

Jun 23, 2005
Did you see the black scrap in the town cuz I would like to interview that guy
i seen the black sureno in hayward when i was going to mt eden high. and i seen the black border brother which i think is hilarious in the town. his name name was washington lol and he was banging hard for the mexicans.

Dec 12, 2006
ahhh so it was some kid in HS? that dont cont kids do all kinds of dumsbit in HS they bounce of the wall with that shit, black border brother coulda been latino I guess but the name washington makes me think otherwise