V-Nasty & Female Rapper SKG ARGUE & Plans to FIGHT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Lose/lose situation for vnasty..but losing would work best

She loses this, she take an L but may get sympathy from idiots..she wins this best believe race will be a bigger issue than it is now.

An IPYM, i doubt this dumb beezy knows what a troll is...dont she know trolling your supposed to do it behind a persona? she doing it wrong

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I could only listen to 30 seconds of it....QUOTE]

I cut it off about the same time..

Weather or not Vnasty gets wooped or not...This WGM shit is blowin up..They got the haters come from everywhere....

This iddiot said her ancestors died for that word not to be used..and then said we can say to each other....

Feb 7, 2006
she said our ancestors fought for white people not to call us that, thats what she said. This aint just white vs. black, its LA vs. the bay it seem. Gotta go wit the home team.

Jun 23, 2005
lol you guys really hate v-nasty huh? damn its that serious to some of you? i couldnt listen to this broad talk she sound as stupid as v-nasty do but at least v-nasty is entertaining, SWAG

May 5, 2005
No it's not that serious but yes I do hate this bitch. Just like I'd hate a Neo Nazi and would love to see them get knocked out and pissed on, but it don't affect my day none.

Feb 7, 2006
you really hate black people worried about the nigga word comin from nasty huh, at least if it was a mexican issue I would shut my fuckin trap cuz I don't know what i'm talkin bout.

Jun 23, 2005
you really hate black people worried about the nigga word comin from nasty huh, at least if it was a mexican issue I would shut my fuckin trap cuz I don't know what i'm talkin bout.
if you let one persons words get to you, then you my friend are a weak minded person. especially someone you don't know or ever will know.

Feb 7, 2006
if you let one persons words get to you, then you my friend are a weak minded person. especially someone you don't know or ever will know.
Why are you so concerned about it? Are you black? you white? you like the word nigga/nigger? you think black people should let anyone call them that or say it? Do you know what respect is? Do you care about respect? Do you have any vested interest in V-nasty? Do you think the n-word should be put out there so young white and other non-black people can think its cool to run around with that in their mouth? Will you say you're apart of that problem when violence and assaults happen because of that? Are you one of those people that let anyone talk any shit to them? If a non-Mexican was screamin wetback what and other racist words would you feel its alright, or would you feel weird inside but not do anything about it?

Thank you.

Oct 27, 2008
lol i couldnt even watch half that video, & another thread hatin on an innovator in the rap game isnt worth reading right now. but lol if you think v-nasty wouldnt beat this bitch ass or shoot her with a rocket launcher or some shit.

edit: FLAK CANNON. circa Unreal Tournament.

Jun 23, 2005
lol u gettin all riled up. write me another paragraph and maybe ill read he next one

i just think its funny alot of people try to get righteous and shit on "#1 gangsta rap source"