V-Nasty & Female Rapper SKG ARGUE & Plans to FIGHT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if the word was removed from black vocabulary it wouldnt even be used anymore.

i dunno, i feel like we went through this shit in the NWA era.

i coudlnt see myself bothered about a subject we dealt with some odd 20 years ago with NAACP members and the stomping of cd's in public

Feb 11, 2006
its 2011 and the word nigga dont mean the same as it did say 2 decades ago to the generation thats throwin it around so much,im guilty of usin that shit the dieference being is im black,where do ya draw the line on who can and cant say it?? im really to lazy to give a fuck about a punk rock beezy usin the word nigga ,but yeah like gas says the shock value of the word nigga was lost round about the time eazy e was eatiing lobsta tails with president bush

LOL

Feb 8, 2003
yeah, technically if lil b never rapped, White girl mob would have never existed

they were all rabid lil b fans before this

and before that they were max b fans

if max b wasnt in jail, they mighta been wavy

but i really doubt big brandon meant for that to happen
its more like lil b took over charles hamilton or 50 tyson internet buzz lmao

Apr 21, 2011
lmafo at that white teacher saying 'can you lend a niggah a pencil.'
teachers be tryin to relate to students by using the slang words thay here . smh that shit was funny thou

Apr 25, 2002
no one knows whats real socially anymore as the net garners alot more trackable traffic....whats cool...comes from the net...it dosent just all the sudden come through one day and its a fad...the internet dictating whats fashionable and cool can in many ways be a huge mistake..but what do we do now? we wanted this freedom..... i think
that was deep :eek: