USIN' THE WORD "THUg"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
here is a little comedy for ya and contagious loc is a feature in the story

stay active blood. i was just at this party wit bay lo and i rokk they just happened to be there. a nigga was getting at this bitch.flamed up doe nigga making on looker's straight madd nigga but i stay active.so i'm bicking it seducing this b wit word's. nigga i damn near had my tongue in her ear.getting at her.i felt the tension when i looked over and saw bay lo stairing.like that bar scene in bad santa.i was like all these women here and this fool settripping.i rokk walked over and said something to him.nigga i saw some glove's and one long ass prison shank.i was like damn this nigga just got out.so i'm trying to tell baby to give me the #.i thought i was tripping but i looked in the corner and saw a eagle hat.i was like damn i'm surrounded by rip's.these nigga's looked evil.i walked near a entrance just incase i could'nt hang wit these nigga's scrapping. nigga these nigga's had a grudge.so i'm booling they still talking to other nigga's. i'm like they can't be fucking wit me then.all those nigga's for one ridah.i know i'm bad but damn.as soon as i walked over to the door this fool came out of nowhere. so he stole on me rt. we got active. then i be these nigga's coming at me wit mitch leading the way.shit i did'nt know the hood and lincoln was that close.they was yelling green and blue rag allday fuzz.i saw that big ass prison shank getting closer so i knocked out that tiny punk.this fool named ray yelled big c gett 'm fuzz.i heard nigga this is new but rt. before he finished i socked him in his mouth told that fool you know what it is coward.hop's into the bucket yell's skyline.nigga but the bucket would'nt start so i hop's out the ride the first one to reach me was i rocc.i skyline swept him.his fatt ass flew in the air exposing his g string.blood these nigga's is weanie's.here bome's bay lo (nigga this is gone be a minute) we gett to swinging.he got in some good ones for a hott one. but being the rider i am.i ducked came back up wit a bone shattering upper cutt.left him stupid on the ground.calling for jay o.i run's to this car wit a bystander looking on.tell's baby to just go. this fool mitchy hopp's on the hood yelling fuck that fuzz.we gotta gett active.i jump's out square's off wit blood.this nigga started wind milling on me( in the back of my mind i was like i thought them nigga's was lying)i said blood stop swinging like a b and punched that nigga in the eye.nigga he layed down on the ground (i tripped when i heard it) butt this fool said i don't bang lok i don't bang lok.hop's in the carr wit baby could'nt believe she waited asked her who she is and who she knew she said she is contagious wife.i said is that rt. i did that b in the carr,the drive way,the porch actually she gave me brain on the porch.slammed her against the stove.i'm talking ass bleading.she just bryed and said contagious is a sorry no good rip who ain't never gave it to me like that.you can get it when you won't it.just page me .i told that b if you ever come around me again i'll whup her ass just like i did them nigga's.b i'm a blood recognize a ryder when you b one.tell yo nigga to tongue kiss you when you get home and you better not brush yo teethe first bootch.rides off into the moonlight bumping easttrippin b.d.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aug 20, 2004
50cal said:
here is a little comedy for ya and contagious loc is a feature in the story

stay active blood. i was just at this party wit bay lo and i rokk they just happened to be there. a nigga was getting at this bitch.flamed up doe nigga making on looker's straight madd nigga but i stay active.so i'm bicking it seducing this b wit word's. nigga i damn near had my tongue in her ear.getting at her.i felt the tension when i looked over and saw bay lo stairing.like that bar scene in bad santa.i was like all these women here and this fool settripping.i rokk walked over and said something to him.nigga i saw some glove's and one long ass prison shank.i was like damn this nigga just got out.so i'm trying to tell baby to give me the #.i thought i was tripping but i looked in the corner and saw a eagle hat.i was like damn i'm surrounded by rip's.these nigga's looked evil.i walked near a entrance just incase i could'nt hang wit these nigga's scrapping. nigga these nigga's had a grudge.so i'm booling they still talking to other nigga's. i'm like they can't be fucking wit me then.all those nigga's for one ridah.i know i'm bad but damn.as soon as i walked over to the door this fool came out of nowhere. so he stole on me rt. we got active. then i be these nigga's coming at me wit mitch leading the way.shit i did'nt know the hood and lincoln was that close.they was yelling green and blue rag allday fuzz.i saw that big ass prison shank getting closer so i knocked out that tiny punk.this fool named ray yelled big c gett 'm fuzz.i heard nigga this is new but rt. before he finished i socked him in his mouth told that fool you know what it is coward.hop's into the bucket yell's skyline.nigga but the bucket would'nt start so i hop's out the ride the first one to reach me was i rocc.i skyline swept him.his fatt ass flew in the air exposing his g string.blood these nigga's is weanie's.here bome's bay lo (nigga this is gone be a minute) we gett to swinging.he got in some good ones for a hott one. but being the rider i am.i ducked came back up wit a bone shattering upper cutt.left him stupid on the ground.calling for jay o.i run's to this car wit a bystander looking on.tell's baby to just go. this fool mitchy hopp's on the hood yelling fuck that fuzz.we gotta gett active.i jump's out square's off wit blood.this nigga started wind milling on me( in the back of my mind i was like i thought them nigga's was lying)i said blood stop swinging like a b and punched that nigga in the eye.nigga he layed down on the ground (i tripped when i heard it) butt this fool said i don't bang lok i don't bang lok.hop's in the carr wit baby could'nt believe she waited asked her who she is and who she knew she said she is contagious wife.i said is that rt. i did that b in the carr,the drive way,the porch actually she gave me brain on the porch.slammed her against the stove.i'm talking ass bleading.she just bryed and said contagious is a sorry no good rip who ain't never gave it to me like that.you can get it when you won't it.just page me .i told that b if you ever come around me again i'll whup her ass just like i did them nigga's.b i'm a blood recognize a ryder when you b one.tell yo nigga to tongue kiss you when you get home and you better not brush yo teethe first bootch.rides off into the moonlight bumping easttrippin b.d.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this the same cat who typed some long story in the SO Cal Forum about fuckin onw of the homies moms at as crip party???That fool is funny...

Apr 8, 2004
Gringo Starr said:
Is this the same cat who typed some long story in the SO Cal Forum about fuckin onw of the homies moms at as crip party???That fool is funny...
nah, that was someone other nigga, this dude just copied and pasted the story here.. but whatever, might as well say the same niggas cause they of the same caliber.. and to think these are grown ass men.. i dont even entertain shit like this

@edj:all i can say is i respect your "opinion"

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Gringo Starr said:
yeah , it was, and i aint gonna give his name but he ain no net banger and thats real, but he was just clownin

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Contagious Locc said:
nah, that was someone other nigga, this dude just copied and pasted the story here.. but whatever, might as well say the same niggas cause they of the same caliber.. and to think these are grown ass men.. i dont even entertain shit like this

@edj:all i can say is i respect your "opinion"
i respect that, Its entertainment to me, I think that shit was funny as hell, but I understand how you wouldnt be humored

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Gringo Starr said:
^^^I dont think dude was speakin on Contagious Locc...im assuming its some other cat named Contagious he was writin about...
are you serious? you cant be. but if you are I am 100% sure he was talking about him.It all started in the infamous easttrippn thread which they took off, a thread about a c.d. that had enough controversy to have them pull that thread, and ban several members after.

Mar 2, 2004
IM KINDA LATE 2 THIS B.S BUT OH WELL!!!

D'struction said:
yall need to stop your fuckin bickerin! im sick of gettin emails all the time someone replies to this thread talkin some more fucking nonsense.... It aint your rap so why the fuck you worried about it dude? If you dont like it then go bump some R Kelly. People need to mind their own fuckin bisness its bullshit yall are so fucking childish.
LMFAO!!!!! THE BEST POST OF THE THREAD!!

Mtown Criminal said:
^^ BUT YOULL ADMIT TO BEIN A "LOCD OUT ANYBODY KILLA"??? LMAO DUDE U JUST KILLED YOUR WHOLE ARGUMENT WITH THAT ONE
YEAH HE DID IT TO HIMSELF RIGHT THERE HOMIE. I AGREE WITH MTOWN ON THIS ONE 100%
EDJ, YOU MAKE SOME GOOD POINTS TOO BUT I ONLY AGREE WITH YOU MAYBE HALF OF THE TIME. THE OTHER HALF OF THAT SHIT YOU DON'T REPEAT.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT? I'LL ADMIT TO BEIN' RAISED ON THE BLOK. I'LL ADMIT TO BEIN' MY OWN MAN AND NOT SWINgIN' OFF OF N-E-BODY'S NUTS. N-E-BODY, FROM N-E-WHERE, FROM N-E-SIDE CAN gET IT. THAT'S WHAT THE FUK I'M TALKIN' BOUT. I gIVES A FUK ABOUT A TREND OR A LABEL.

CONTAgIOUS,
YOU SEEN THAT ARROW DIDN'T YOU?