US Senate declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground”

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
Hitler manipulated his own military. It can be done here too. So I don't buy into this whole idea that the majority of the soldiers will not turn against the people. Believe me, the majority will indeed turn against the people. We are human, we are no different than anyone else in the past that has turned against their fellow man.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
the thing about soldiers is they do what they're told that shit is distilled into them....so even if they have an opinion on the subject right and wrong doesnt exist in their world...they do it what they're told because they are official US government property

Apr 26, 2006
the thing about soldiers is they do what they're told that shit is distilled into them....so even if they have an opinion on the subject right and wrong doesnt exist in their world...they do it what they're told because they are official US government property
That and they need money and shelter like everyone else. They would be offered much more if shit hit the fan like that.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
are you speaking from experience or from what you see in movies? i'm a NCO in the Army. I see shit every day. I've even been on both sides of the Army. I spent the first half of my career as a combat arms soldier getting shot at in Afghanistan and now i'm in the signal corps doing tactical communications.

Trust me the majority of soldiers wouldn't have nothing to do with that shit.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
People in this thread are talking like some shit is gonna go down like you would see in a fucking movie.

People need to quit smoking themselves retarded while reading conspiracy theory websites

Apr 26, 2006
People in this thread are talking like some shit is gonna go down like you would see in a fucking movie.

People need to quit smoking themselves retarded while reading conspiracy theory websites
Whether something drastic does go down or not, I think people should be aware of the possibility. You can't count anything out. All past great empires collapsed for a reason.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So tell me WHO in the military is gonna police 300 million US citizens.

Less than 5% of the military is actual combat arms soldiers and marines. The rest are support jobs. I gotta train signal corp and military intelligence soldiers on a daily basis. A lot of these people can't even shoot at a fucking target. You'd laugh if you saw these World Of Warcraft dungeons and dragons playing computer nerds.

So signal corp computer nerds gonna shoot a civilian? Military intelligence who sits in front of computers in a dark room looking at data all day gonna shoot a civilian? A cook gonna shoot a civilian? How about the large percentage of the military who are mechanics? They turn wrenches not shoot rifles.

So you guys are telling me the few thousand combat arms soldiers in each corner of the country are gonna police 300 million?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
LAW ENFORCEMENT HAS HALF THE COUNTRY LOCKED UP ALREADY. IM SURE WITH WEAPONS AND TRAINED SOLDIERS. GETTING ARMED OR UNARMED CIVILIANS,UNDER CONTROL WOULDNT BE MUCH MORE DIFFICULT.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LAW ENFORCEMENT HAS HALF THE COUNTRY LOCKED UP ALREADY.
2.3 million Americans are incarcerated, American population is 307 million. So .7% is half the country?

So if magically every single combat arms soldier just all of a sudden said fuck my family, friends, and country and went with the government I still don't think the few thousand of them is gonna do much against an uprising of hundreds of millions.

Just sayin....

Feb 7, 2011
2.3 million Americans are incarcerated, American population is 307 million. So .7% is half the country?

So if magically every single combat arms soldier just all of a sudden said fuck my family, friends, and country and went with the government I still don't think the few thousand of them is gonna do much against an uprising of hundreds of millions.

Just sayin....
your putting too much faith in an "uprising". Look at voter turn out and ask yourself if these same people would actually lift a finger in the face of violence to rise up.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Let's take Los Angeles for example. There's 10,000 police in the LAPD, lets even say they bring over the 2,000 Marines from Camp Pendleton south of LA. So explain to me how 12,000 is gonna hold down a city of millions.

America has so many guns floating throughout our country our government would be pretty fucking retarded to try and "illuminati take us over".

Keep your tin foil hat, i'll stick with rationality.

Feb 7, 2011
Let's take Los Angeles for example. There's 10,000 police in the LAPD, lets even say they bring over the 2,000 Marines from Camp Pendleton south of LA. So explain to me how 12,000 is gonna hold down a city of millions.

America has so many guns floating throughout our country our government would be pretty fucking retarded to try and "illuminati take us over".

Keep your tin foil hat, i'll stick with rationality.
city of millions..

divided by the sick, elderly, women and children...

how many abled bodied and WILLING people will pick up arms..

seriously, a military or police come knocking at your door.. your going to surrender.. just like a majority of the people posting here. So lets be rational..

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
city of millions..

divided by the sick, elderly, women and children...
lol you're grasping at straws to support a retarded argument

but i'll play, you're silly illuminati action movie scenario

we'll have 12,000 police (saying every single cop would even participate) vs. 10's of thousands of gang bangers with guns, rednecks with guns, 99%'er protester types, your average angry person, the police and military who quit to fight the good fight

damn this will make a pretty good movie

once again keep your tin foil hat, i'll stick with rationality

Feb 7, 2011
lol you're grasping at straws to support a retarded argument

but i'll play, you're silly illuminati action movie scenario

we'll have 12,000 police (saying every single cop would even participate) vs. 10's of thousands of gang bangers with guns, rednecks with guns, 99%'er protester types, your average angry person, the police and military who quit to fight the good fight

damn this will make a pretty good movie

once again keep your tin foil hat, i'll stick with rationality
lol.. I haven't spoke to authenticity of the original post, Im simply saying that should the police and military decide to lock up an entire city, its very possible.

10's of thousands of gangbangers and rednecks with guns.. LOL even a gangbanger with a gun surrenders when he gets his door kicked in by the police when he knows he hasn't done shit. Like I said, your arguements rely on unknown variables. Mine relies on history and a bit of common sense.. :cheeky:
If a tank is chillin at the intersection of your block, Im sure your mom, pops lil sis and brother will pick up a readily avaialbe strap and start shootin right? riggghhtt. LOL ill keep my tinfoil hat over whatever the fuck it is your on bro..

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol.. I haven't spoke to authenticity of the original post, Im simply saying that should the police and military decide to lock up an entire city, its very possible.

10's of thousands of gangbangers and rednecks with guns.. LOL even a gangbanger with a gun surrenders when he gets his door kicked in by the police when he knows he hasn't done shit. Like I said, your arguements rely on unknown variables. Mine relies on history and a bit of common sense.. :cheeky:
actually your ENTIRE argument is unknown variables. You use single solitary situations as "evidence" that nobody will "uprise" such as the single gang banger with a gun that surrenders to police in a time of peace. I see the words "very possible" in your post, which would mean unknown variables correct?

Once again I go back to my question of "WHO in the military is going to police up these citizens?" You people do realize the entire Army isn't these hardcore 24/7 trained action battle tested soldiers right? You guys sound like you base all of your "military locking down whole cities" based off of movies you watch.

So I ask you again, is it the 98% of the Army who are cooks, mechanics, computer nerds, clerks, data collection etc that are gonna lock down an entire city?

Tell me how that's common sense?

Feb 7, 2011
I kind of see it play out in my head as a the police and military collaborating and going door to door, neighborhood to neighborhood in the wee hours of the morning and loading people up.. lolol, doesn't sound so far from fiction when they can vacate entire cities..

im sure there will be a few who KNOW whats going on and DO have the means and will to actually arm themselves and run off and hide in the city.. haven't said that wasn't the case.. But a majority of people wouldn't either A) have the means, know how or willpower to fight a standing military and police collaborative effort, or B) understand whats going on.

You probably simply have more faith in the citizens of our country then I do..

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
and i'm still asking you who in the military is supposed to go door to door and collect all these people loading them up? Yall would seriously laugh and have more faith in not worrying about the military if you actually met the mass majority of soldiers. You really don't gotta worry about that 110lb female finance clerk, or that overweight huge belly mechanic, or that 140lb soaking wet dungeons and dragons playing signal corp soldier loading you up.

Also google this news, the Army is actually cutting 140,000 troops right now, the Air Force, Navy, and Marines are cutting a shit load also.

There literally is nobody in the military that can play your scenario.

Feb 7, 2011
Lol, any dungeons and dragons playing nerd is still a threat if their armed and trained.. Complacency and blind faith in the laws is the biggest threat in my opinion. Lol, I've watched big ass scary lookin mofos get hemmed up by a single 100 pound female sherriff during a routine traffic stop..

I work with a lot of former military folk.. I know how they think.. I know they go home and are no different then anyone else, but at teh end of the day, i know they will do what they are told.