US Senate declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground”

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This is so that the military can use excessive force to rid American soil of potential uprisings for the sake of our governments overall goals???
I hate when people say shit like that

do you truly think soldiers would follow these orders? I'm in the Army and I guarantee you that the mass majority of the people in the military would walk if we were ordered to fight Americans.

Just to let all you folks know the mass majority of soldiers aren't "government sheep" that would do outlandish shit like fight Americans. Believe it or not we're not brainwashed.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LDS I understand you ain't saying it, i'm just saying in general I hope people don't believe most troops would do this shit if ordered to do it.
Word. That's how it's being painted on media sites.

And many would for the "greater good", though the whole fatalistic excessive force would likely go missing in favor of necessary force by way of crowd control.

Everything is propaganda anymore. It's hard to determine just exactly what one person or group of people would do depending on what they were told and how believable the info they're getting is.

The smartest people get twisted up in propaganda.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Truthfully I think this is just a bill being put up so Obama can veto it and look like our savior yet again to get re-elected in 2012. Damn I commented on a political topic in the OF, umm.... tiddies, areolas, pussu & tacos.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
obama isnt a savior, lol

obama says hes going to do a lot of popular shit then doesnt do it.

remember that obama was put in office with goldman sachs money and other big bank money, and bailed out the big banks who destroyed our economy and put the people out in the street homeless

Dec 3, 2009
Yeah this will never pass.. and those Senators need to be impeached..
Also yeah if Obama is gonna Veto it..
it will make him look good.
Of course maybe he also doesn't want that..

He was against them getting rid of posse comitatus..
or however the hell it's spelled...

Bottom line.. Freedom will prevail..
that is the only thing that needs to be known..

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol when will you people realize that youre in complete and utter control, you only exist to work and get money and then spend money, thats it.

its all about money, its not evil motivations or any of that shit. Its about making you stay in your place, buy shit, and shut the fuck up.

freedom can never exist because people are stupid creatures that will destroy everything and everybody if given the chance, they need to be controlled.

Dec 3, 2009
I hate when people say shit like that

do you truly think soldiers would follow these orders? I'm in the Army and I guarantee you that the mass majority of the people in the military would walk if we were ordered to fight Americans.

Just to let all you folks know the mass majority of soldiers aren't "government sheep" that would do outlandish shit like fight Americans. Believe it or not we're not brainwashed.
That is good to hear man!
I heard there is a whole unity movement with cops and military uniting
to resit the New World Order...

something like Police and Military taking an Oath to protect the people
and Freedom.
So yeah not all military is brainwashed.. in fact most of them
hate the shit that is going on.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out..
bottom line I will be DRUNK..
and will go out blasting like scarface...
;like they say...
better to die on your feet.. and live on your knees!!!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

and Freedom.

;like they say...
lol youre living on your knees right now, and youre not going to do shit, cause nothing big is going to happen. youre going to waste your entire life in a drunken stupor, in your place, like a good little sheep, coughing up all your money to uncle sam whos raping you with alcohol sin tax. theres not going to be a mass slaughtering of the people you dolt. if "the NWO" wanted people to die, why would they start in a country with 400 million people when theres fuckin like 7 billion people on the planet

Jun 23, 2005

and Freedom.

;like they say...
damn so its and live on your knees? this whole time i thought it was than live on your knees

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
IF THIS BILL GOES THROUGH IT MEANS THE GOVERNMENT CAN DECLARE YOU AN ENEMY COMBATANT AND WIPE YOU OUT.NO QUESTIONS ASKED...
WHICH MEANS ALL DUE PROCESS IS GONE. NO TRIAL. NO DEFENSE. NO NOTHING.

NATIONALISM AND PATRIOTISM IS HOW HITLER MANIPULATED HIS WAY INTO POWER.

LIKE NIGUARDIAN SAID THIS COUNTRY IS GOING DOWN.

LAW ENFORCEMENT IS WAY TOO DEEP IN THE GAME TO PREVENT ANYTHING.

THE ONLY CHANCE THIS COUNTRY WOULD HAVE IS EX SOLDIERS AND CURRENT SOLDIERS. STEPPING UP FOR THE PEOPLE. BUT IF THEY CAN'T EVEN DO WHAT THE MOST SENSIBLE THING LIKE PULL OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST AS IT IS.

ITS GONNA BE DIFFICULT FOR THEM TO ORGANIZE WITHOUT BEING INFILTRATED

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
that bill is crazy, it has "last days" written all over it...hell look at all the "occupy__" going on nationwide, civil unrest will lead to anarchy and when the cops cant control the madness in the streets the government will step in and police for them with military presence.....my mom would always say "when the day comes, and the government wants to load people up on the busses, dont get on" im starting to believe that that type of situation is very real...people getting on busses to potentially be slaughtered by our own government

really makes you think about the "public figure" that will take a fatal bullet but survive and the world will see it and the coming of the anti christ , also the one world currency NWO/Illuminati its all coming together....

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I DIDN'T BUY INTO WHAT THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS USED TO SAY ABOUT 9/11:
BUT AFTER SEEING HOW SHIT IS UNFOLDING. ITS VERY OBVIOUS.

WIKILEAKS,GITMO BAY,PATRIOT ACT,BIN LADENS DEATH,POLITICIANS CORPORATE TIES, SMALL INCREMENTS OF THE CONSTITUTION BEING CHIPPED AWAY AT,HOW MEDIA IS MANIPULATED,ATTEMPTS AT TAKING OVER FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS, AND THE JUSTICE SYSTEM THAT DOES NOT REHABILITATE AND THAT HAS BECOME A PROFITABLE INDUSTRY.

IM SURE WE WOULD HAVE MORE COLLEGE GRADUATES THAN INMATES,IF THEY APPLIED THE MONEY TO EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS INSTEAD OF JAILS.

AND ITS ALL BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS NOW...

IMO THE FIRST SIGN OF THIS COUP DE TAT ON OUR GOV. IS WHEN JFK AND HIS BRO WERE BOTH KILLED. AND ITS BEEN IN MOTION EVER SINCE.

Mar 21, 2009
the worst thing the pauls have ever done is associating with alex jones. i listen to him, but i take him with a grain. he's fucking nutso bob dick. they have the PERFECT IDEA for GorNVENT, next to none of it. I am and will always be a Republican Reptlian and this democrat shit is driving me nuts. it's cool to kill babies. it's cool to be poor. fuck working. i fucking that guy who is president. i didn't vote for that thing. he is more concerned about what his "best looking wife" is doing, (probably watching the real housewives of the russian river of some shit). bitches are stupid. michele looks like an ape. fuck the president. he was not born in hawaii