US Senate declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground”

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
I hate when people say shit like that

do you truly think soldiers would follow these orders? I'm in the Army and I guarantee you that the mass majority of the people in the military would walk if we were ordered to fight Americans.

Just to let all you folks know the mass majority of soldiers aren't "government sheep" that would do outlandish shit like fight Americans. Believe it or not we're not brainwashed.

Why not? Cops do it every day.

Nov 24, 2003
lol when will you people realize that youre in complete and utter control, you only exist to work and get money and then spend money, thats it.

its all about money, its not evil motivations or any of that shit. Its about making you stay in your place, buy shit, and shut the fuck up.

freedom can never exist because people are stupid creatures that will destroy everything and everybody if given the chance, they need to be controlled.

But the people in control are still the same stupid creatures with the same stupid impulses and tendencies so they are still facilitating the destruction of our planet.

Why?

Banned
Sep 8, 2011
That's a bull shit article dude. The sources that were cited are direct links to conspiracy websites. The PROPOSED bill doesn't apply to US citizens, it applies to Al-Queda operatives working here in the States because local police forces can't handle that shit. It's just another conspiracy site trying to sell fear, and Americans just gobble it up.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
That's a bull shit article dude. The sources that were cited are direct links to conspiracy websites. The PROPOSED bill doesn't apply to US citizens, it applies to Al-Queda operatives working here in the States because local police forces can't handle that shit. It's just another conspiracy site trying to sell fear, and Americans just gobble it up.
im pretty sure our government could say anyone citizen could be potential al queda at this point

Jun 23, 2005
just like a americans gobble up the war on terror, war on drugs, and all the other bull shit they feed us.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

do you truly think soldiers would follow these orders? I'm in the Army and I guarantee you that the mass majority of the people in the military would walk if we were ordered to fight Americans.

Just to let all you folks know the mass majority of soldiers aren't "government sheep" that would do outlandish shit like fight Americans. Believe it or not we're not brainwashed.
Brother that's our only hope at a real revolution. I hope you are right. A civil war is needed in order for true change in america imo.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Why?

Feb 7, 2011

you wouldn't.. But your foreign born fellow soldier would.

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
I dont mean to sound like some propaganda bot but Ron Paul has consistently never changed his position for the past 30+ years that the fed and gov are getting too big and needs to have more constraints.

Apr 25, 2002
player, police on the beat aint on the look out for Al-Queda. thats fed shit off top. and if local police even were to get a tip on Al-Queda, they would then call the feds to handle it. with that bill, if your suspected of having "extremist" ties, they can hold you indefinitely, no trial. American Citizens.

aside from that, do you realize that a bill is always deeper then what is sold?

weed was fed legal until they made the marijuana tax stamp. at that point you had to have a tax stamp in order to legally pocess weed. but in order to get the tax stamp, you had to posess weed. boom, your arrested for possession of weed.

California passed med weed because of aids and cancer patients. the law was sold on their backs. now anyone in CA can get a card. and your gonna pay less than an "8th" for it.

bills are shady, breh.

Feb 7, 2011
then the said foreign born shoulder would get lit up by a couple american born soldiers.
how many, especially of this generation, have teh nutsack to turn a gun on someone they spent months/years training with... simply because they were following orders?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
what exactly is an al qaeda operative?

its funny how people dont like to read between lines

smh i want outta this country soon

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THEY WOULD FOOL OUR MILITARTY INTO DOING IT AT FIRST. BY THE TIME ANY SOLDIERS OR FORCES WOULD REALIZE WHAT THEY WERE DOING. IT BE TOO LATE.
IN MILITARY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT,DISCIPLINE AND CHAIN OF COMMAND IS PRIORITY.