UFC 96 Jackson vs Jardine?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UFC 96 Jackson vs Jardine who will win?

• Quinton Jackson via KO

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Quinton Jackson via TKO

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Quinton Jackson via Submission

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quinton Jackson via Decision

• Keith Jardine via KO

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Keith Jardine via TKO

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Keith Jardine via Submission

• Keith Jardine via Decision

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
AND DONT EXPECT HIM TO GET HIT ANYTIME SOON...DUDE HAS THE LEAST AMOUNT OF PUNCHES TAKEN OUT OF EVERY FIGHTER TO HAVE EVER FOUGHT IN THE UFC WITH THE AMOUNT OF FIGHTS HE'S BEEN IN.

COINCIDENCE??? NAH JUST SOME MAJOR SKILLS.
I believe Fedor's #1 in all of MMA with that stat also, with Machida at #2. Says a lot about how important it is to avoid damage.

Jan 2, 2004
I don't either. I love watching a good jiu jitsu fight too.. But he's just a guy who avoids combat and tries to win on points for the most part, and that's not fighting.

May 10, 2002
Cats get suckered into allowing Machida to keep his distance and that's where he finds his openings. I'd love to see someone just rush him and see what happens. Didn't Sokoudjou do this with some success but gas later?

Kinda like Anderson Silva. It looks like the first minute of the fight, he moves around just to see how his opponent is moving based on his movement. Then when he's comfortable, he 'sits down' and fights. I'd like to see how he handles getting rushed from the opening bell.

Machida looks boring when he's not getting those openings because he rarely initiates the engagement (from what I've seen). Also, I think he depends on that leap in with the straight left too much.

May 17, 2004
Cats get suckered into allowing Machida to keep his distance and that's where he finds his openings. I'd love to see someone just rush him and see what happens. Didn't Sokoudjou do this with some success but gas later?

Kinda like Anderson Silva. It looks like the first minute of the fight, he moves around just to see how his opponent is moving based on his movement. Then when he's comfortable, he 'sits down' and fights. I'd like to see how he handles getting rushed from the opening bell.

Machida looks boring when he's not getting those openings because he rarely initiates the engagement (from what I've seen). Also, I think he depends on that leap in with the straight left too much.
thiago silva went right after machida and got knocked out.

May 10, 2002
Silva couldn't really engage him though from what I remember. Machida kept his distance. I might have the fights mixed up though.

About Leben/Silva, they still felt each other out for a little bit in that fight though.

I'm talkin about immediately rushing like Rampage started to do with Jardine.

May 10, 2002
Not saying that Lyoto or Silva haven't prepared for a scenario like that, I'd just like to see how they handle it.

I'm no fighter, but after a while, you'd think someone would want to try something different to make these cats less comfortable in there. Cause once they comfortable it's a bad night for their opponents