UFC 96 Jackson vs Jardine?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UFC 96 Jackson vs Jardine who will win?

• Quinton Jackson via KO

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Quinton Jackson via TKO

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Quinton Jackson via Submission

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quinton Jackson via Decision

• Keith Jardine via KO

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Keith Jardine via TKO

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Keith Jardine via Submission

• Keith Jardine via Decision

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trips

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
They need Big John back.

Big John>Herb Dean>Mario Yamasaki>Lavigne, Miragliotta & Mazzagatti

Dana White's video blog
know how to conduct bussiness, u don't come after a fighter with another fight on the table right after a big win. Rampage is not even dressed and u come in his locker room right after the fight talking about some good and bad news lol... that shit has shady written all over it, i would'nt take that shit so soon

Dec 3, 2005
i thought yves lavigne fucked up letting drago continue. i mean he fuckin grabs matt brown like the match is over then decides to let them continue, all the while drago is obviously fucked up, out on his feet. i understand if he wanted to let it go on that long but if your gonna grab the other fighter then stop the fight. dont grab him then look at the downed fighter then decide to let it continue. i was somewhere were i couldnt hear the commentary very well so i dont know if they said anything about it or not

Mar 13, 2003
gonzaga hurt him right away on the feet. how was it a dumb move? you want him to jump on him and pull guard like aoki?
but did shane go to the floor??!!??!!? NOPE....didnt hurt him bad enough...Would you keep going toe to toe with a dude u couldnt knock out with one of ur hardest punches?!...I know i wouldnt....Matter of time, and Gonzaga's time came w/ a......................guess what knock out. Why u ask cuz he went toe to toe with a heavy hitter, that didnt put his all into a punch.....

Jan 2, 2004
know how to conduct bussiness, u don't come after a fighter with another fight on the table right after a big win. Rampage is not even dressed and u come in his locker room right after the fight talking about some good and bad news lol... that shit has shady written all over it, i would'nt take that shit so soon
I think Dana knows how to do business... He probably wanted something to announce at the press conference regarding the future fight.

May 17, 2004
but did shane go to the floor??!!??!!? NOPE....didnt hurt him bad enough...Would you keep going toe to toe with a dude u couldnt knock out with one of ur hardest punches?!...I know i wouldnt....Matter of time, and Gonzaga's time came w/ a......................guess what knock out. Why u ask cuz he went toe to toe with a heavy hitter, that didnt put his all into a punch.....
so what was gonzaga supposed to do?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Exactly.

BUT... We don't know what kind of chin he has because of that
AND DONT EXPECT HIM TO GET HIT ANYTIME SOON...DUDE HAS THE LEAST AMOUNT OF PUNCHES TAKEN OUT OF EVERY FIGHTER TO HAVE EVER FOUGHT IN THE UFC WITH THE AMOUNT OF FIGHTS HE'S BEEN IN.

COINCIDENCE??? NAH JUST SOME MAJOR SKILLS. DONT SLEEP ON MACHIDA HE IS BARELY REACHING HIS POTENTIAL. HE IS THE FUTURE OF MMA.
JUST LIKE GRAPPLING WAS THE STANDARD IN MMA, FOOTWORK AND TECHNIQUE ARE THE NEW FRONTIERS TO MASTER.
HE GIVES YOU NO OPPURTUNITY TO WORK YOUR GAME PLANS, HE GOTS GOOD GROUND GAME, AND STRIKES WHEN HE WANTS. IT WILL BE AWHILE TIL SOMEONES FIGURES HIM OUT.

Apr 26, 2002
AND DONT EXPECT HIM TO GET HIT ANYTIME SOON...DUDE HAS THE LEAST AMOUNT OF PUNCHES TAKEN OUT OF EVERY FIGHTER TO HAVE EVER FOUGHT IN THE UFC WITH THE AMOUNT OF FIGHTS HE'S BEEN IN.

COINCIDENCE??? NAH JUST SOME MAJOR SKILLS. DONT SLEEP ON MACHIDA HE IS BARELY REACHING HIS POTENTIAL. HE IS THE FUTURE OF MMA.
JUST LIKE GRAPPLING WAS THE STANDARD IN MMA, FOOTWORK AND TECHNIQUE ARE THE NEW FRONTIERS TO MASTER.
HE GIVES YOU NO OPPURTUNITY TO WORK YOUR GAME PLANS, HE GOTS GOOD GROUND GAME, AND STRIKES WHEN HE WANTS. IT WILL BE AWHILE TIL SOMEONES FIGURES HIM OUT.
yes indeed, u also gotta understand, its hard, if not, IMPOSSIBLE to find someone to train with that can replicate his style. i agree, he is gonna be PROBLEM. fold.

Sep 16, 2002
yeah i think the only way to beat machida would be to counter his strikes in some way.. like you'd have to lure him ala chuck liddell style.. wait for him to strike, but he's too smart of a fighter for that