UFC 165: JONES vs. GUSTAFSSON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
I disagree with that, he was the only one landing clean shots in the fight but jones outscored him. Jones did a good job at handling the punishment.
Were both actually correct. Gus threw ALOT. He missed, ALOT. He was the ONLY one landing clean shots, THE FEW HE DID LAND. Jones SCORED mostly on kiccs which he threw ALOT, but landed ALOT (few were checced by Gus). Im not sayin jones inflicted more damage. Just, as far as scoring, jones won. Gus missed ALOTTA punches. Ppl aren't seeing that. Jones might not have the best head movement in mma, but he definitely has a way of gettin out of range of punches, EVEN ON GUS. Bottom line, point blank, GUS MISSED HELLA PUNCHES.

Jun 5, 2004
U kno i just rewatched it too n i gotta say, i agree that gus missed alot of punches n didnt do as good as it seemed... Of course it looked different the first time when it was like "ohhh my god he touched jones whaat, omg omg look at that"

But i really didnt notice his lips the first time... Lmao it looked like jones asked a clown to make him a set of lips out a purple balloon and put it on his face

Feb 10, 2006
U kno i just rewatched it too n i gotta say, i agree that gus missed alot of punches n didnt do as good as it seemed... Of course it looked different the first time when it was like "ohhh my god he touched jones whaat, omg omg look at that"

But i really didnt notice his lips the first time... Lmao it looked like jones asked a clown to make him a set of lips out a purple balloon and put it on his face