UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz - March 16

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2009
Anyone watch the full press conference? Lmao, Diaz is a fuckin whacko. I like him, but he's crazy. I knew he was always off, but didn't know he was this bad.

Props: Foul Mouth
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
the closer this fight gets the more and more I kinda don't want to watch it do to the fact I feel like i'm going to be pissed the fuck off the entire fight from GSP either A: Jabbing and running or B: Lay n praying.

I really don't want to be yelling at my TV pissed off for 25 minutes just for GSP to win another retarded boring ass decision.

Now if GSP comes out like a pre-Matt Serra killer he'll win me back as a fan, but I highly doubt that, he's talking about retiring in 3 fights so all he probably gives a fuck about is his legacy so I see a boring fight ahead especially after Condit almost finished him in his last fight, he'll probably be extra cautious.

Apr 2, 2010
the closer this fight gets the more and more I kinda don't want to watch it do to the fact I feel like i'm going to be pissed the fuck off the entire fight from GSP either A: Jabbing and running or B: Lay n praying.

I really don't want to be yelling at my TV pissed off for 25 minutes just for GSP to win another retarded boring ass decision.
That's how I felt with the Machida/Henderson fight, I hope Diaz just charges forward but at the same time I want him to win. I'm not sure if anyone can beat GSP when he's fighting like a coward.

Feb 12, 2004

Now if GSP comes out like a pre-Matt Serra killer he'll win me back as a fan, but I highly doubt that, he's talking about retiring in 3 fights so all he probably gives a fuck about is his legacy so I see a boring fight ahead especially after Condit almost finished him in his last fight, he'll probably be extra cautious.

Warm up those vocal cords because you will indeed be yelling in frustration. :dead:

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com

I feel you
Im still fuckin ordering it tho.

WAR DIAZ!!!!!!!