UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz - March 16

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
gsp haters always cry about the same shit..bottom line is its on the fighter to win the fight..you train like amufucka for your fight knowing what to expect from your opponent..its on you to avoid/overcome those situations....i still respect diaz as a real good fighter but i said it b4 imo niether of the diaz brothers are champions..at least not up to this point

Oct 27, 2008
& once again, gsp wrestlefucks an opponent for 5 rounds without ever really hurting him or putting him in danger. i'm sure gsp fans are proud lol. the whole fight the most danger anyone was in was gsp getting smacked up on the feet in the 3rd.

i do feel like diaz was hurt by the layoff, despite what he said about how he thought it was a benefit. apparently ring-rust has no place in this discussion though..

as a diaz fan (& yes, gsp used to be one of my favorite fighters, until i saw how safe he was playing it after being KO'd by serra), i was still impressed by the # of takedowns he was able to stuff, & that shows alot of improvement in that area..because gsp takedowns are almost impossible to stop. so all these sherdoggers out there saying diaz cant beat any of the top 5 WW's are full of shit. condit wants nick, & if he gets him & fights diaz the way he should have the 1st time, you'll see a condit tko. something hendricks couldnt do (btw condit won that fight tonight lol).

anyway, WAR DIAZ.

all fuckin day. lol.

good show.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2008
gsp haters always cry about the same shit..bottom line is its on the fighter to win the fight..you train like amufucka for your fight knowing what to expect from your opponent..its on you to avoid/overcome those situations....i still respect diaz as a real good fighter but i said it b4 imo niether of the diaz brothers are champions..at least not up to this point
fight to the death, who do you think wins though? cuz i know who i'd put my money on.

ps diaz is a pride champion & strikeforce champion. both of which have rule sets that are more beneficial to the art of the sport. pride, even more so..

Feb 12, 2004
This is how the fight will play out: Diaz moves forward, GSP circles away, GSP throws a fuck ton of leg kicks, mixes in well timed counter punches, throws in some takedowns and tries to score points while inside his guard. Diaz will get frustrated because hes not strong enough to pin GSP against the cage to use his boxing and wont be able to get off punches in the center of the cage because GSP will keep him offbalanced. Rinse and repeat. 5 rounds of this.

Prove me wrong Nick! I want you to.
nailed it

i knew gsp wasn't scared to fight diaz on the ground. last time gsp truly finished someone was matt serra in 2008 which is sad.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2008
nailed it

i knew gsp wasn't scared to fight diaz on the ground. last time gsp truly finished someone was matt serra in 2008.
i feel like that assumption was pretty obvious. the layoff did hurt diaz, but i knew what gsp would probably do. he wrestlefucked a little bit more than i expected, & wasnt able to use elbows to squeak out an easy doctors stoppage on cuts like i thought his pussy ass would try. in fact, look @ diaz face after lol. & he cuts real fuckin easily too.. i thought gsp would do the Natural Born Runner a bit more. georges doesnt have the ability to finish a diaz. they could fight for 10 hours, & it would end with gsp unconscious. nick's TDD surprised me.

Props: Jaysav

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
braulio estima sounds like he didn't have a great time last night. lol @ Kron turning into a Diaz brother

"Today it was amazing Heorge did a great job full control the whole fight. Unfortunately I got a very disappointing experience. After the fight went to shake hands with all the members from nick Diaz, I wasn't very welcomed by Diaz which I expected just wanted to give my respect for that fight as a martial artist. Even Dana came to straight after and said thanks for not pushing back. I replied I would never ruin my friends gsp night for that guy. But this wasn't the bad news. The bad news was how rude Kron Gracie was towards me when I was being so respectful and never ever came in a tone of disrespect even when he won battle with my own brother. Always had a sincere admiration for him specially because we have hanged out many times together and he is the son of one of my idols Rickson Gracie. I got shocked today when he passed towards me after the post conference together with nick and Nate calling me names and stuff. Coming from nick and Nate I can even understand and I don't care but from Kron a guy that I considered a friend a Bjj representative together with me Calling me "mother fucker "and to "watch out to dont get my ass kicked out side" was a bit over the top. I just ignored as I'm having a blast tonight and he has been immature as many times in the past ..... In a fight we win we loose and many people uses a lot of talking to promote their fights but fights over we are in the same level as human being. Shame on that incident pretty dam shocked. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS AND HOW TO DEAL WITH THAT SHIT."

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol Braulio Estima expects to be friends with the Diaz camp after that bullshit with the grappling match a few months ago? Braulio went out of his way to try and screw Diaz with all the last second contract and weight changes then going in the media and blaming everything on Nick why the fight didn't happen.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
nick talks all that god damned shit, steps into the ring and does not back any of it up. last night, that was war diaz? lol

yeah, there were points in the fight where gsp bullied diaz, treated him like a broad and took diaz down. some might call it lay and pray. diaz was getting fucking bullied, and diaz's jiu jitsu is sposed to be dope.

gsp stood up with diaz and exchanged too. where the fuck was diaz and his striking?

I am convinced that the diaz brothers' main strength is talking shit to market a fight. both them dudes fucking disappeared when they stepped in the ring these last fights.