UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz - March 16

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
I am not a fan of GSP, but I definitely respect and have admiration for what he does in the octagon. Everyone knows what he's doing to do yet can't stop it. He neutralizes every fighters strengths and exploits their weaknesses.

As far as Nick I think it's time to hang them up. He's been in the game a long time, he's made a lot of money and his heart hasn't or maybe never was in this sport. He did it for a pay check. You can tell he hates being a MMA fighter. In a sport like this if your mind isn't in it you definitely should hang them up.

Apr 2, 2010
24. Condit has won a post-fight bonus in five of his last six UFC appearances.

Enough said, you can tell who the good fighters are by seeing who gets the bonus at the end of the night. I don't care if GSP goes undefeated until he retires, these guys should go down as the legends who show what MMA is all about every time.

Props: SuiPSYedKing

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
after Anderson rapes Weidman and GSP dry humps Hendricks to a decision.

I hope the superfight between the both of them happens, so Anderson can beat the shit out of GSP. then he can KO jones. and retire the greatest MMA fighter ever.

I dont hate on GSP but man for all the physical tools that he has...he holds back like a pussy now

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Im with all of yall. GSP is the gayest fighter in MMA history. I would like to see Askren fight GSP. It would be the most boring fight in the world but I think Askren is about the only who is similar to GSP and GSP wouldnt have the advantage at that gay lay on top shit lol. Got Em!!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Im with all of yall. GSP is the gayest fighter in MMA history. I would like to see Askren fight GSP. It would be the most boring fight in the world but I think Askren is about the only who is similar to GSP and GSP wouldnt have the advantage at that gay lay on top shit lol. Got Em!!
People said the same thing before GSP fought Fitch though and GSP dominated Fitch at his own game.

I think GSP is on a higher level with his wrestling then anyone in the division, GSP didn't even start wrestling until he started MMA and he dominates accomplished NCAA wrestlers. The Canadian Olympic Team invited him to try out for the 2008 Olympics after training with him but he couldn't do to his UFC commitments.