TWiZTiD's "W.I.C.K.E.D." cd cover and tracklist..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
stfu crazy... with your weak ass south park logo lol

shits funny tho... reminds me of the r.o.c. from his bits and pieces cover

p.s. LDS sig is seriously creepin me the fuck out lol

wtf dude I was bein was remarkin to Tim's ONE song.....

like wow, one song...

I forgot R.O.C had a logo like that, damnit

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
There will be different versions of this album. The tracklisting tells you Best Buy will have bonus tracks. Mono said on the Myspace page the Hot Topic version will include a comic book based on the song Bella Morte. There's suppose to be another version with the two videos (hahaha, buckets of blood) on there. Each cd also coming with a collectible card.

All of this nonsense aside, I'm definitely looking forward to this album.

Jul 4, 2007
damn meghan trying to act so brutal on this site, you know you really nice and shit in real life... gimme a call and quit being a fucking bitch...
I don't know how many times I have to say this...

I am a VERY nice person...to people I like. If I dont like you...I let it be known.

Just cause I havnt called you for a week doesnt mean I'm being a bitch...it means I'm busy. I've explained that already to you.

I work DOUBLE shifts now almost every day of the week, I'm trying to study for my DL...and I'm gonna be in Casa Grande this weekend getting my car. So back the fuck off with the "bitch" shit...

If you think I'm being a bitch now...wait till you actually push me into BITCH mode.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
faygoluvers said:
Twiztid.com is ALL NEW for W.I.C.K.E.D.!: Yup, today's the day! It's officially 1 Month away from Twiztid's latest release: W.I.C.K.E.D.! And that means an ALL NEW WEBSITE! Here's a few shots of what Twiztid.com looks like:

Click any of the pics to enlarge!

And what good is a new website without some news! Here's the official shit:

• Wecome to the Wicked new Website
    February 17, 2009

Juggalos! Juggalettes! You feelin Wicked yet? Hopefully your little trip through this new webtastic flavor gets you hyped up for the album, and maybe gets you a little scurred... Peep all the flavor we got up here, and don't worry, you can play all you want without growin hair on your palms! Be sure to check out the Love, Twiztid section, for the new word right from your boy, Monoxide! We'll be addin and updatin shit on this site til the album drops and beyond, so keep checkin back, and prepare to get W.I.C.K.E.D. on March 17th!
And just like the post said, Monoxide has graced us with his online presence here:

• Wicked Welcome
    February 17, 2009

What's up lo's and 'lettes its me Douche Bag Donnie a.k.a. Monoxide here chillin like coke residue in the nose of an Olsen twin. The new layout for the site is up and I figured id drop by and chop it up with you. Lots going on so ill get right to it. First, W.I.C.K.E.D. the brand new cd from me and Madrox drops on March 17th! Not only is this one just me and Jamie its also the eeriest most demented collection of insanity we have created to date. Point blank. You can say whatever you want once you hear it but I bet "not terrorfying" or "not scared shitless" won't be one of the sayings to describe it. 15 songs of insanity with no lettting up at any time. Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water bitches! HAHAHA... Along with the 15 songs on W.I.C.K.E.D. you will have the exclusive opprotunity to get some really dope extra shizz. Best Buy will have a version with 3 bonus songs when you get W.I.C.K.E.D. from there. 3 brand new ,never before heard songs to go with the original 15 songs. Now everyone knows that Madrox is a huge fan of the comic books. Well Hot Topic will give you a free full on comic book based on the song "Bella Morte" when you buy W.I.C.K.E.D. from there. Our first ever comic book and you get that for free! Full color,full sized, and fully official! I also found a way to share my hobby love! I am a huge sports card fanatic addict and love rare pieces of autographed sports memorabilia. So in each and every version of W.I.C.K.E.D. you will receive 1 of 10 Psychopathic trading cards. Each card features 1 of your favorite psychopathic homies and there are a total of 10 in the set. You will also have a chance to get autographed hand numbered versions of each card. These are EXTREMELY limited and will be next to impossible to get. There are no more than 50 of each auto and some are numbered to as low as 2! Transworld is a retail distributor who stores like Tower Records,F.Y.E., and a bunch of others get W.I.C.K.E.D. from. These stores will have a version of W.I.C.K.E.D. that comes with 2 brand new videos. 1 is an animated extravaganza for the song Buckets of Blood and the other is the eeriest video we've ever scene for the song HAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't wait to hear what you think about them . March 17th is going to be a huge day of firsts for us and we can't wait for it all to start. Look for ringtones available on the 17th as well as a sampler of the album on myspace coming soon. The tour is being booked and dates will be listed in the Travels section soon. Its going to be a huge year for us folks so pack a lunch and buckle your seatbelts because were taking you with us! Peace for now.

• ::