TWiZTiD's "W.I.C.K.E.D." cd cover and tracklist..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007

1. WICKED
2. Kill With Us
3. Buckets Of Blood
4. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
5. Death Note
6. Krossroads Inn
7. All Of The Above
8. Killing Season
9. Whoop-Whoop
10. That's Wicked
11. They Told Me
12. My Enemies
13. Bella Morte
14. When I Get To Hell
15. Woe Woe (I think thats what it says)
Best Buy Bonus Tracks
16. Catch The Show
17. Gothic Chick
18. It Don't Stop

Im excited for this release as I am usually for anything new twiztid is puting out... tracklist looks good minus woop woop... and thats wicked is a solid single that we have heard to back up what this cd might be like... hopefully we can get something as good as mostasteless or the green book was... whats everyone else think???

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I think this will take us back to the HOK roots but with the Psychopathic Production which lead to to a greatly successeful album. By the way that it is looking out and the momentum it's coming out I belive that with enough fan support and if the juggalo/horrorcore nation wakes up, this could truely revive the genre as well with ICP and Eminem coming out with their albums. This will indeed be the shit !

Sep 16, 2008
I'm excited for this album! Shame ICP won't keep the time epriod that comes out even fresher with their new album. (Got pushed back to september)

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'm excited for this album! Shame ICP won't keep the time epriod that comes out even fresher with their new album. (Got pushed back to september)
As much as I grew up on ICP, and would love for them to put out a good album- they won't. It will suck hard probably. Twiztid's album on the other hand, should be pretty fresh.. I don't think they've ever made a horrible album (maybe Mutant). I'm pretty excited about this.

Whats the date on this again?

Nov 15, 2007
i personally loved Independence Day's cover... shit was def one of the best... was really feeling the undead uncle sam on the cover and it glew in the dark alotta cd covers arent even trying to put that much effort into a cover... i mean i never thought twiztid had great covers anyways... and when did a cd cover make the album??? cant wait till march...