TWiZTiD's "W.I.C.K.E.D." cd cover and tracklist..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
The cover is pretty cool.
The last 'horrorcore' albums I paid any attention to were School House Glock and The Snuff Reels. Hopefully they can restore my faith.
Speaking of that.... Has anyone gotten their hands on the KidCrusher Metal Murder Mixtape?

If you expect a kick in the balls and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory - Ardal O'Hanlon

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
I remember hearing the track with Lo Key a while ago and was pretty hyped for it. Pushing it back so much calmed that down though.

Where the hell is the House 3?
Why is this the only board I post random stuff on?

Jan 21, 2008
ya, twizitd does good on albums as long as ICP doesnt get too much involved in it...like Mostastelss, was the shit because ICP basically said show us whut you can do. I feel Green Book was from the heart, but ICP had to change their style and their experimental styles were shit. But this one might actually top some charts, i mean when does Twiztid never top charts?

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Your welcome bitch girl

I bring nothing upon myself, but I am not responsible for talking shit on shit talkin motha fuckaz, from you to the school shooter rapper to the gay white supremascit

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I'm one of those people she don't like, so it's only natural she insults me. I don't see too much of a point of holding a internet grudge, it's fun to talk shit here and there, but hating someone over the internet is a little much....

btw

MAKE TWIZTID GO PLATINUM U SON'S OF BITCHES !