TWISTA & TECH N9NE.........WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
between twista and tech, i gotta vote for tech.....his flows are so original....u cant find ne one that can flow like him and has the content he does, twista kool and all but ome of his shit weak, i got all his shit and bang it, but sometimes he rapping bout the same damn thang oer and over..........but fuck it on the callabo thang, TECH N9NE AND YOUNG DROOP doing an album would be off the hook, under pressure nicca

Apr 25, 2002
RiP.....im sorry to say youre actin the fool homie....how often does twista get radio/mtv/mtv2/bet play nowadays??? or, shit, any days??? last time i checked Tech N9ne has been gettin a good amount of radio play, not to mention his video is being played on mtv2 (not sure if its hit BET or mtv yet)....so to say hes not on his level as far as media/stardom goes is pretty silly...sure, most likely twista has sold more units and is more well known, but he aint gettin no play bro, unless its on another fools remix. now, artisticly/skills speaking, i gotta give it up to twista....hes just brutal. probably my favorite lyricist of all time, and also has a heavy influence in my music as well. but how are you gonna say tech is weak? that motherfucker rips shit in half. his intensity alone i would say overlaps twista's. i think those 2 are a match made in heaven, and if you cant see how fuckin perfectly thier styles would mesh together on soem tracks....then damn player...what ya doin in the music biz?

best (money makin AND musical) combination when it comes to speed rappers goes to = Twista/Tech N9ne/Young Droop

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
sum times twista is tighta then tech...sumtimes tech is tighta then twista.... sumtimes they r the same.....overall.....THEY EQUAL....THEY ARTIST...AND THEY BOTH DOING THEY THING.....ya'll sum hatin azz bitchs..."tech is better"..."no twistaz better"..."no tech is better"..... SHUT THA FUCC UP......THEY R ARTIST!!!!!!...damn..... they both do thay own thang...and they both do they shit to tha fullest.... TECH 9 in NO way is a GIMIC rapper, dood sounds NOTHING like twista.... TECH's got multiple personality's on tha mic...and hes raw as fucc......TWISTA can sing, rap, bounce... hes raaaaaaw as fucc as well.....

WHY DONT YALL JUST FUCCN ACCEPT...THATS THERES 2 TIGHT ARTIST.... AND STOP FUCCN BICCERIN...LIKE SUM 5TH GRADE SCHOOL BITCHS......DAMN.....AND I ONLY RED THE FIRST PAGE...PROLLY GETS DEEPER AS U GO ON

@RIP.....as a moderator & as an artist......your makin yaself look like a ignorant envyous mufucca.....chill out nicca... be a man ... dont hate on tha next cat...cuzz he trying to shine.... u trying to do tha same shit off this game...FEED YOUR FAMILY.... so why u trying to stop tha next nicca??..... lol@ youll punk & slap tech....JUST CUZZ U THINK HE WEAK???......that makes no sense nicca....come on.....

Aug 19, 2002
this shit got WAY off topic man...............dayum

i i had known this waz gon blow up into an argument over who was better, i never would have posted the shit...all that i was innitially sayin was that i'd like to see these two rip some shit up together, because they could do it. these two men (add some Droop in there too, cuz he comes proper 100% of the time as well) could put the rap game in a state of shock if they hit sum shit up together, and nobody can honestly say they wouldnt...if this would happen, we might be able to put to shame all these pop tart rappers who stick to one-syllable rhymes and talk about the same shyt over and over.......thats sum elementary bullshit, i rapped like that in 5th grade man.......

twista and tech are alike in one HUGE way, they don't have their own style.......they have their own styles......each of these guys have the ability to make you listen to an entire song, and feel like no time at all has passed, they switch the shit up so many times in one verse it juz blows my mind..nobody else really has that ability that i have heard yet (if you know someone else like that lemme know cuz i dont like to miss out on origional artists).....

lets see if we can't finally just get some opinions on this collabo, and not whos the better artist, because we all know that Tech & Twista are so ahead of their time, lyrically, that we can't honestly say who's the better artist, only who is our favorite in our opinion........

Aug 28, 2002
I think Twista is better, but Tech is tight, it really ain't a big deal to argue over.

Hell Naw we don't play no games betta know that pimpin man the STL keep it off the chain. Now Say Lil Sum Sum

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
G.O.D said:
sum times twista is tighta then tech...sumtimes tech is tighta then twista.... sumtimes they r the same.....overall.....THEY EQUAL....THEY ARTIST...AND THEY BOTH DOING THEY THING.....ya'll sum hatin azz bitchs..."tech is better"..."no twistaz better"..."no tech is better"..... SHUT THA FUCC UP......THEY R ARTIST!!!!!!...damn..... they both do thay own thang...and they both do they shit to tha fullest.... TECH 9 in NO way is a GIMIC rapper, dood sounds NOTHING like twista.... TECH's got multiple personality's on tha mic...and hes raw as fucc......TWISTA can sing, rap, bounce... hes raaaaaaw as fucc as well.....

WHY DONT YALL JUST FUCCN ACCEPT...THATS THERES 2 TIGHT ARTIST.... AND STOP FUCCN BICCERIN...LIKE SUM 5TH GRADE SCHOOL BITCHS......DAMN.....AND I ONLY RED THE FIRST PAGE...PROLLY GETS DEEPER AS U GO ON

@RIP.....as a moderator & as an artist......your makin yaself look like a ignorant envyous mufucca.....chill out nicca... be a man ... dont hate on tha next cat...cuzz he trying to shine.... u trying to do tha same shit off this game...FEED YOUR FAMILY.... so why u trying to stop tha next nicca??..... lol@ youll punk & slap tech....JUST CUZZ U THINK HE WEAK???......that makes no sense nicca....come on.....

and all this from a fake ass white nelly

Apr 25, 2002
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

RiP said:
aiight People, the dude who was sayin that Tech keep switchin his tempo from slow to fast...the reason he doin it is as follows:

He aint tight like twista and can't keep a steady fast flow like twista. If he did or could...he would, but he can't...cause he sorry.
thats some of the stupidest shit i've ever seen on this message board. so tech isnt tight like twista cause he can't flow as fast as twista?? hahaha

and assuming he couldn't "keep a steady fast flow like twista" is even more hilarious. get off his dick.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
fuck tryin to explain why one is better than the other - it all comes down to who you would rather listen too..... and i gotta say Twista. Tech can spit but i can't get into his shit at all. i don't see why people are tellin Rip to get off Twista's nuts and shit cause fuck, since this Strange board came to the Siccness, it's been people just goin 'Tech n9ne, tech n9ne, tech n9ne' all fuckin day

Aug 21, 2002
RiP said:
Tech N9ne weak as hell, he no where near Twista's level...him gettin on a track wit Twista is humility! It's like that Layzie and Twista track...Twista made Layzie sound like a BITCH on midwest invasion!
Ha, ha.... You are a dick head that doesn't listen to lyrics. Tech is probably the numer 1 artist in the game now, that can hand you a dissing anyway you'd like it. Backwards, forwards, slow, fast, talk about your anatomy, and the whole time, it all makes sense, not just some words thrown together like 90% of the artist in the game do because the word rhymes with the last bar (ex. Cannibus)

WTF does Twista talk about......????? Still thinking?????? Nothing dogg. You wouldn't notice that if you bought a CD with hooks and a beat with no lyrics, you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference. Because you are one of those niggas that listen to the chorus only. You must like that Big Tymers song "Oh Yeah" because it is catchy.. Get the hell outta here dude. You are a fake ass Stan ass Fan of Twista.

Aug 20, 2002
TECH N99999NE TECH N999999NE TECH N999999NE!!!!!!!!!!

No matter what kinda lyrics you write,
Tech N9ne fans don´t wanna hear it tonight.

_VICTORY_

Status
Not open for further replies.