TWISTA & TECH N9NE.........WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2002
Twista will always be the best to have speed, freestyle, and flow at the same time, if you don't like Twista get the fuck outta here.

Hell Naw we don't play no games betta know that pimpin man the STL keep it off the chain. Now Say Lil Sum Sum

Jun 21, 2002
xNizzLex said:
hmmm those people feel twista....in my opinion no one out shines 2 Pac.....and who did a track wit him??? and lets do some math...2 tech cds in 2 yrs....2 twista cds in 8 years...again i think twista is tight....but cmon timba or luda compared to 2 pac...now thats a joke
Tupac fucking sucks, tech n9ne and twista would rip him. Without Dre beats he'd still be that lil fag dancing in the background with D.U. & humpty hump, fuck him

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
BDNLLL said:
Without Dre beats he'd still be that lil fag dancing in the background with D.U. & humpty hump, fuck him
I cant even comprehend how ignorant that statement iz

maybe u shouldnt listen to muzicc anymore, dude

Aug 21, 2002
no doubt apparently he had no clue on the point i was trying to make....and such an ignorant statement as pac was no one with out dre has gotta be the stupidest statement i have ever heard....heres a better idea poet...instead of that cat not listening to music...i think he should just kill himself and rid the world of his ignorance

Sep 20, 2002
No DouBt....PaC SayS it How iT is...ThuGLiFe....If PaC wus StiLL aLive... He WulD makE TwiSta His Lap DoG.....And PeEps ThiNk TwiSta is aLL tuFF Cuz he can Flow FasT and Shit....SeriouSly....TeCh Wuld Rip TwiSta a NeW a-HoLe WiTh ThoSe 3rD DeGreE FlaMez ThaT Hez Spittin...

May 22, 2002
yall muthafuckaz trippin, sayin peoples think twista is tuff cause he rap fast? nigga please... rappin fast dont make you tuff, and as for spittin fast, yall heard MISTA TUNG-TWISTA??? or any of his old shit from still in high school? and tech sellin more than twista.... FUCK NO... YOU TRIPPIN, and another thang, tech owes niggaz money like 30g's and shit but he aint got the scratch to pay up... MAKE DEALS YOU CAN FOLLOW UP ON and not punk out... dont get me wrong, im feelin both of them but i gotta go with twista on this 1

Apr 25, 2002
RiP said:
aiight People, the dude who was sayin that Tech keep switchin his tempo from slow to fast...the reason he doin it is as follows:

He aint tight like twista and can't keep a steady fast flow like twista. If he did or could...he would, but he can't...cause he sorry.

As far as yall namin all these people Twista got down wit...yall are tryna use it againts twista, but in fact yall are contradicting yall selves cause it goes to show that Twista betta than Tech. All those people who got twista on a track is fellin his shit and think he tight. They asked him to get on they track. They want they track blessed by Twista. In other words...they think twista raw enough to get on a track. Yall don't see people hittin up Tech askin him to get on a track do you? No. I wouldn't get Tech on a track of mine if he did it for free. But all this is is a business. It's about makin that fetti. we'll see who comes out on top at the end. 1.
Hey, how the fuck does Twista walk with you clingin to his nutsack?

Sayin Tech changes his flows because he can't keep a steady fast flow is the dumbest fuckin shit I've ever heard. If he does a whole song fast then he obviously can keep up the pace. I love Twista's shit but Tech is fuckin raw.

This dude Rip must be from some suburb of Chicago and heard somewhere that Twista is his babies momma's, nephew's, cousin's, half-brother and he feels he must Jack-Off his family all over this board.

Another thing. Just because Missy and Jay-Z and all these other bullshit artists are on Twista's cd doesn't mean shit. If I had the money Jay-Z would do a track with me about Nintendo or some dumb shit. It's all about the money.

Jun 21, 2002
damn yall on that pussy nigga 2pacs nuts a lil to hard jo. pac a straight up PUNK ASS NIGGA that wasnt shit till he started rappin then the streets caught up wit his ass. shoulda took his own advice and kept his head up. and poet calm your nerves makin threats bitch boy lol corny ass nerds

May 10, 2002
nhg2002.cjb.net
tech better then twista but they both tyte..a sond with them would wrk but not as great has a tech and Bone now that will be hard.. bone and twista is a ok song..the absolute pwr is hard as hell too by the way.. Im Playa

Aug 19, 2002
have yall heard that song with twista & shawna on it from Golden Grain.................

i'm sorry, i like twista as much as the next man, but Shawna rips twista a new a-hole on that song......fo real, that girl wears the pants in that song.........

if shawna can ..LMAO.. then tech could do it with ease.........end of story...

twista gets wacker with each passing year, i wouldnt doubt twista and jay-z doin a song about nintendo......because thats how far down hill that guy has gone........

Ludacris also shows him up in that Freaky Thangs song.....Twista's losin it.....aint no way in hell imma buy Kamakaze, i'll download that whole fuccin cd and prolly not even like one song on it..twista's style is changing and i dont really like the new shit.....

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
jay deuce said:
Another thing, stop sayin Jo. ITS MUTHAFUCKIN YO!!!!1
I know u meant well, but that was a hella ignorant thang to say. LOL, Chicago is not New York homeboy. In other words that is Chi-Town slang, but itz cooh u would not understand.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
BDNLLL said:
and poet calm your nerves makin threats bitch boy lol corny ass nerds
?When did i make a threat?

Oh, and humorouz...The only reason that i ever noticed your name a while bacc waz cause itz corny as an F and a U with two Cz

You have alwayz been caustic and gay, cocc boy. So shut up :devious:

Kabol

Apr 26, 2002
G-MUSIC.NET
HA HA HA

I WAS FINDA JUST READ AND CUT BUT I HAD TO SPEAK.
TWISTA COOL I LIKE DUDE.TECH I DIDNT LIKE AT FIRST BUT IM ON DUDE SHIT TOO ITS COOL.

BUT THE THING THAT KILL ME ABOUT TWISTA
I HIT LEGIT BALLIN ABOUT A YEAR AGO TOO SEE WHAT TWISTA WAS HITTING FOR A FEATURE...NIGGA HIT ME BACK AND SAID
"PAY ATTENTION" $8000

LOL TWISTA AINT NO WERE NEAR WORTH 8 G'S
THAT RIGHT THERE KILLED MY OUT LOOK ON TWISTA ALL TOGETHER.SILLY NIGGAS HANDLE HIS BIZNESS GOT HIM MISSING MONEY...THAT RIGHT THERE IS THE JOKE OF THE YEAR.

BUT ON THE REAL THEY BOTH TRYING TO GET THEY MONEY SO THEY BOTH COOL MUSIC WISE.........

Status
Not open for further replies.